Asked the milkman to smoke with me.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RawStoner, Dec 30, 2012.

1. I have a milkman, as in someone who delivers milk to my house. The milk is really high-quality unpasteurized and unhomogenized stuff, not the kind of milk you can buy in a grocery store. 100% of milk in the stores here in NY is pasteurized.

So every Wednesday, the milkman comes and I pay him for the milk and he goes on his way. There's no tip requirement, but if there was I'd tip him. I generally see him for all of 10 seconds, at least that's how long it take for me to get his money and thank him for the raw milk.

This Wednesday, when he arrived at my door, it was snowing profusely outside and he looked like a soggy dog. I felt a tad bad, and I know that my humble abode is the last "stop" for this milkman, so I asked him if he wanted to smoke a bowl with me. We got pretty stoned and he told me what it was like being a milkman in 2012 and we watched the news. Then he was on his way. :wave::smoking:

2. Righteous story dude :)

3. You have a milkman?

4. What's better about raw milk?

5. Its fucking DELICOUS

6. did he milk the bong

7. An Apache helicopter. An Apache helicopter has machine guns AND missiles. It is an unbelievably impressive complement of weaponry, an absolute death machine

8. You sound like a good guy, just dont let him fuck you in butt, unless your into that sort of thing, then go right ahead.

9. What'd he say about being a milkman in 2012?

I bet it costs a fortune in this age for him to refuel his time machine to get back to 1953 :smoking:

10. Everything.

11. I respect you for this OP, good job buddy

12. Hahahahahahahahaha ted quotes.

13. That's a story you can tell to your grandchildren haha

14. Hopefully my grandchildren will be able to purchase raw milk legally in the supermarket and they won't have to resort to illicit measures like getting it delivered to your home.

Although getting your groceries delivered without having to go to the grocery store is a pretty sweet deal. 8)

15. Is your name raw stoner because you like raw milk or totally unrelated.

16. dude thats awsome

17. He's probably your dad so he couldn't say no.

18. An honest to goodness milkman! That's a hell of a thing!

19. nice job homie.

20. I like raw food in general and try to live a healthy-as-possible lifestyle.