Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ask To Take Small Hits???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 2PacalypseNow, May 20, 2010.

1. i personaly like small hits since it makes your weed last longer as in more times you hit it less times you want to lol

2. i corner bowls all day son. even when i smoke solo

3. You waste a LOT more with big hits though. If you take a gram of weed and smoke it in tiny hits you'll get a lot higher than if you bong it. The bong will get you there faster but the small hits will get you higher.

Bongs are fun, love them, but they are incredibly inefficient much of the time.

4. If I take two small hits to your one big hit then we'd be the same high. Also, your lungs can only absorb so much THC at a time so many of those hits actually waste THC rather than supply you with more.

It doesn't make much of a difference but no one should be able to tell you how to take hits in a session. Tell your friend if he wants to take small hits than he can do that, but you're going to take the hits your comfortable with. I'm sure he'll learn pretty quickly how to take big hits.

5. i just take hits that are average for the session unless some one is challenging me...

6. :laughing: Challenging you :laughing:

It's not a contest. Ah, kids today.

7. *Walks up to OSG, squints his eyes and spits...*

"We got a score to settle. I'll be out front'a the saloon a waitin' on ya"

*Tyke and OSG square off in the street. OSG unsnaps his bong holster and flexes his fingers. Tyke flips his poncho over his shoulder and bites down on his cigar...each man glares at the other with a stone cold look...*

*They walk towards each other...clink clink clink (spur sound effects) clink clink...*

"DRAW!..."

8. i dont recall that but i take hits as good as i can cause the people i usually blaze with takes as much as they can

9. I usually smoke with two friends, who are pretty much noobs kind of. When we first started smoking tho I would tell them to corner the bowl, so all the weed doesn't burn out. They got the hang of the whole bong/bowl etiquette and now they're pretty good with it :D

10. haha dude i cracked up after reading this. i prefer to smoke bowls very slowly when im by myself unless im pressed for time.

theres nothing like hitting a bowl once and taking a very small toke, only to sit back and relax as you feel the thc course through your blood stream. sometimes i forget that i only hit it once.

11. THIS I always tell people before we smoke its not a contest to see who can get highest.

12. I have to tell ppl to smoke from the corner but not in an offensive way... a long time ago a dealer of mine back home told me to "Mow the grass" so to speak when i hit his pipe it was funny we were all high and i took no offense!! So thats what i tell ppl when they are burnin all my shi* up lol... :cool:

13. Generally, when there is plenty to be had or gotten, those in my circle(s) take mid-sized average hits. We have been known to make exceptions when egged on to take a hit a certain way because of whatever reason, but have also taken small ones, and(which im slightly surprised it hasn't yet been brought up) extinguished the oney or bowl with our finger at the end of the hit(immediately) so it doesn't burn away for nothing.(very rare occurance thank god, being dry sux lol)

14. If it was a good friend I wouldn't have a problem saying take small hits so we can make this bowl last, besides sometimes I like just the act of smoking pot more then the actual high.

15. Me and my friends have found a way to circumvent these sorts of problems. We pack our own seperate bowls lol.

But that's only good if you have multpile pieces. Some nights one of my friends just packs the whole bong by himself without telling anyone, when we only have the one bong, and then he's just like, oh I just packed this for myself, so then we all have to watch each other smoke our own separate bowls and it takes forever lol.

16. i dont think its rude, especially if you are with people that can smoke alot. with the 4 people i mostly hang out with we usually have a couple grams between us, and if we are hitting the bong or percolating steamroller, we cash that in just a couple rounds. but its unnecessary to take hits that big, so we tone it down a bit so we can have more fun with the smoking process. and if we are with people that think its badass to take fat hits so they just try to cash the entire bowl, im ok with telling them to bring it down a notch.

17. Didn't know that. I always figured the bigger the better, but maybe I'll try this. Would this apply to vaporizing as well?

18. Anytime you take in so much smoke that you blow a huge cloud, or cough, you're wasting it. Vapes are a lot more efficient in terms of bioavailability but sure if you suck a huge lungful and blow it out quickly more is wasted. Most vape users don't do that though, and a tiny piece of bud goes a long way with a vape.

I love bong hits. They can be fun especially in a social setting. I'm not saying don't do them, not at all. Just keep in mind that bigger hits can mean less overall efficiency. I don't take very large bong hits. If you cough you're doing it wrong.

19. Tell them to corner that shit.

20. Take small hits? Maybe for blunts and joints. Some guys go out of hand with that shit. Those sideburns. Wasting smoke. It's nice to take small casual hits with blunts. Ghostin it helps.

But for bowls? Wth? I mean yeah, if you're sharing 1 bowl, which is really lame to begin with.

WHy do you just pack what you have and you smoke all that you pack? And let the next person pack his own and smoke it all? That way everyone gets greens.