Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ask sister for weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by randomnumercombo, Feb 20, 2018.

1. She always has some on her but she's way older than me and we barely see each other. I want to send her a message asking for some but I don't want it to come across rude, like I hardly ever talk to her and the one time I do I'm asking her for weed. Any good advice on how to go about this?

• Funny Funny x 1

2. How old are you?

3. OP must be old enough since he didn't want to come off rude..Youngins these days could care less..
    need weed.gif

• Like Like x 1

4. Just wondering why if he's old enough is he asking his sister for weed.. Why wouldn't you just score your own lol

5. If you do ask her, don't send her a message, ask in person.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Weed is a great bonding thing. You may be surprised what happens when you just ask.

7. “Hey do you have a plug? I wanted to get some smoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. I sure wish one of my three younger brothers had asked me for some cannabis! I'd have been happy to share.

9. Maybe I'm misinterpreting this, but I get the feeling you want to ask her to give you some of her weed, not buy off her or hook you up with a connection. If that's the case, and you never talk to her except this one time to bum weed, I kind of hope she tells you to frig off. Even if bumming isn't the case, it's kind of lame that your asking for advice on how to score weed from your sister without having to actually interact with her as your sister.

• Like Like x 1