Ask Questions That Have Been Bothering You...

Discussion in 'General' started by MariaJuana92, Jun 5, 2013.

1. aww c:

2. #22 Boson-H, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
    when calculating the domain of a function, howdo you know when to use unions?  how do you know how many to use?  sometimes the answer has something like [-oo,4)U(4,5)U[5,oo)

anyone?

oo represents infintity

3. A union is used when finding a set of chararistics that a and b share that can be used in a number of infinite sets. You use it when you need to find the limit.
    Or at least thats what I remember

Awesome Opossum

4. why is there life?

5. if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

6. Yes, sound waves will still be produced. Whether or not someone receives the sound waves doesn't change the fact it produces sound.

7. oh yeaa, questioned and answered.

8. Damn I remember doing this when I was in school, was pretty fun. But can't remember it for the life of me.

Why cant i remember it for the life of me?

9. Why is it when people i care about cut me out of their life they say it's their fault and not mine? They always tell me it's not me i did nothing wrong but i don't understand if i didn't fuck up why are you leaving me? It's happened with everyone i've become best friends with or dated. How can i not think it's me when it's happened 5 times?

Well i guess that depends if you believe that perceived reality is all that exists. I'm sure you'll know what i'm talking about i'm drunk as fuck and can't think of the name. It's the idea that the only thing that exists is what is being viewed by someone or something, if noone is there to observe it than it doesn't exist.

11. What if i never smoked that first bowl? Would i still be friends with the people i am now?..Im am not regreting anything i love mj just a thought tho

-Stayupp g

12. No. I wanted to do the same thing but in a less self centered way.

probably.
    It's okay to be irritated. I talks dumb sometimes on purpose. I don't knows why.

Yes, of course it's still cheating. A good relationship means honesty and loyalty. If you value sex more than your relationship, then get the fuck out of it. Nobody deserves that.

Because they are tattooed on my back?
    I think yours was against the rules.

13. Maybe it's not YOU, it's your CHOICES. If you're going to be friends with unstable people, then it's bound to happen. The real question is why are you so attracted to people that leave you? Abandonment issues? Missing a parent? idk.

14. It's not abandonement and it's not my actions it's just i'm pretty boring and reserved person and people seem to get bored with me and get annoyed by it. I'm not attracted to people who leave they all stayed for years but after a long time like i said people get tired of me.

15. maybe it's just normal growing apart?

16. #36 SiriusWolff, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
    I guess so, the painful thing is i'm never ready to have them leave and don't want them to. I guess it hurts that they don't want me the way i wanted them.

17. Did i qualify for food stamps?

when will they be here?

i demand awnsers! >:eek:

18.  I agree with whoever else who posted that suggested natural drifting away. You also said you're quiet and reserved. Maybe these characteristics keep you from obviously communicating your appreciation of these peoples' presence in your life. Maybe they don't understand how much you value your relationship with them. 

19. What motivated jesus to become a racecar driver?

20. Ya that's a valid point. I can't help that i'm reserved and a quiet person it comes along with the territory of mental illness, well i'm trying. Funny thing is i told them all how much i cared at the time and they didn't blink. That's the part that bothered me the most is that they didn't feel the same way i did/do. O well there's always something better down the road right?