Ask OK Governor Mary Fallin to Commute 10-year Sentence for $31 Worth of Pot!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by skudzzz, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Everyone!! Go to this website and sign the petition! Receiving ten years for $31 of pot, even with the fact that this is her first offense and is a nonviolent offense at that, is ridiculous! Honestly, as a resident of the state, this absolutely infuriates me.

Every one of you reading this knows what $31 of weed looks like; imagine if it was YOU with the astronomically high sentence because of such an insignificant amount of marijuana. She's not a high-profile drug dealer, she's a mother of four who just wants her life back. They say the sentence was in the best interest of her kids; KEEPING THEIR MOTHER LOCKED UP FOR TEN YEARS IS IN NO WAY IN THE BEST INTEREST OF HER CHILDREN. Giving them their mom back, however, is in their best interest. Go to the site, sign the petition, then pass that shit to the right (or left, depending on the direction of rotation ;) )!!!

Like politicians say regarding anything pot-related, "THINK OF THE KIDS!!"

Human Rights Petition: Ask Oklahoma's Governor To Commute 10 Year Sentence for $31.00 Marijuana Sale | Change.org

2. I am so glad I got out of Oklahoma.

3. What the fuck, ten YEARS for that, come on

4. Signed

I don't know how smokers can stand to live in that state. It's not safe for us there. Life sentences for hash=last state I want to visit.

5. Hearing more shit like this is edging me closer and closer to a psychotic break and an ensuing rampage on judges and anyone else responsible for allowing shit like this to happen. Fuck an M4, 7.62 for all these assholes.:mad: But I digress, I just settled with the signing of this petition..............this time..........;)

6. Yay the prison industry gets to get rich housing her for 10 years at the expense of hardworking taxpayers. Nothing like taking a productive citizen, locking them up for a harmless crime and then making the rest of us pay for it.

7. I signed the petition, fuck that bullshit.

8. this stuff is soo stupid i feel for this lady i live in OK to an its actually very scary seeing as i could b next, petetion signed

9. I signed it and have never been more happy to move out of Oklahoma in the 2 years I have been out.

Oklahoma is almost a century back in time with their laws towards marijuana.:mad:

Possession\tMisdemeanor with penalty of up to 1 yr. or fined $10,000; Subsequent offense: felony, 2-10 yrs. Fine not to exceed $25,000; Within 1000 feet of school or in presence of child under 12: up to double penalties; subsequent offense: up to triple penalties
    Sale\tFelony, 2-10 yrs. and/or up to $5000; Subsequent offense: double penalties
    Trafficking\tBetween 25-1000 lbs.: $25,000 to $100,000; Over 1000 lbs.: $100,000 to $500,000

Just this last April they passed that law making hash production a possible 2 years to a life sentence.

10. Why isn't there a petition to impeach Mary Fallin on the grounds that she is both insane and ignorant?

11. #12 xpixiex, Sep 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2011
    I will sign the petition.

Because I want brownie points with Zeus and his son Hercules.

12. I'll be out of here soon enough. Anyone in Colorado need a roommate?

13. I sometimes do stuff too for this reason.

I signed and even let them display my signature publicly[​IMG]

14. You are a better man than I.:smoke:

15. Signed. Every blade on GC needs to sign this. Apparently I have 10 yrs worth of product in my end table drawer at home.

16. Signed! American resident living in the UK. I still have a say. What a joke!!

17. Couldn't sign, as it needed a state and ZIP, but I live in England. If anyone has a solution, I'll sign it.

18. I gave +rep to those who said they will sign. Thanks so much!! This woman needs everyone's support, in fact, NORML has a link (somewhere) on their site that has her address, and a lot of people are writing to her in jail. Just be careful if you do write, they pre-read every letter that comes in.

I pray by the beard of Zeus that your brownie points are plentiful and long-lasting :D

Thanks for your support!!

I bet if you ask BritBrit ^ on the post before yours, they can probably help you! ;) unless you're a resident of England, I dunno if that will fly :confused:

Again, THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE WHO SIGNED!! Please pass on the link, either on GC, Facebook, Twitter, every other social networking site, etc. Hopefully this will show the entire OK legislature that the punishment hardly fits the crime. I like what Jimmy Carter once said about the harm of drug-use...

BTW: Wiz Khalifa's charges were Wiz Khalifa's charges were dropped; let's get Mrs. Spottedcrow's dropped too!!

19. ummm.... where the fuck did the calculate the extra dollar in???????

i mean schwag is uusally 20-25 an eighth, 30 if dudes greedy, hmm....