Ask Obama why.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by ¿Кактебязовут?, Apr 13, 2009.

1. I asked and /signed. This was my optional/additional message:

Mr. Obama, you laughed when you said that people put marijuana legalization into the budget and job creation categories on your website... I ask you this "How does it NOT fit into those categories?" It is undeniable that jobs would be created (to sell it), jobs would be created that deal in the selling of paraphernalia, billions would be saved enforcing it, billions would be made taxing it and making people get licenses to sell it, and much more. Mr. Obama, I assure you that the online question poll was not rigged. As for what that says about the online audience? Didn't the online audience play a big role in you getting elected? Are you also saying that that was a fluke? I am not trying to be mean or offensive here, but do you think that your life would have been better off it you had spent time in prison for your time experimenting with drugs? Or even if you were arrested and not jailed? You wouldn't be our president... Marijuana does not make people bad or stupid or lazy or any of those common misconceptions and you, yourself, know first hand. I urge you Mr. President to please consider legalizing Marijuana. I would personally like for a government official, preferably you, to sit down and talk with the MPP or NORML and have a real discussion about the topic. I thank you for taking the time to review my letter, Mr. President. I hope all goes well in your first term.

2. nice, lets do it!

3. Cool thanks for doing it, I wrote him too, I was the Andrew chap from Pelion and thank you for giving me a way to contact via telephone!

4. lets do it gaise, unite! send these messages!