Ask me anything you want!

Discussion in 'General' started by Borstal, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Yeah just go ahead and ask me anything you want and I will answer it.

Go.

Im not high
    Just flying in the sky
    Stairway to space.

2. What's your favorite color?

wow im gay

3. What is your deepest, darkest secret?

4. #4 Borstal, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009

Green man. I love green always even when im high its not vibrant but idk its chill.

I don't really have one man, atelast I can't think of any specifics right now, if I do remember any i will edit or post another reply and say that. Only one I can think of right now is i smoke weed and my rents don't know and they would go neo-nazi if they found out.

5. green is the best color ever. dank.money.grass.grasscity.

6. Whats your social security?? ;) jk jk.

7. what town do I live in

8. who is in control of the government? are they going to start locking us up in camps?

9. Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

10. What is the secret of the universe?

11. Ooh I like this one.

Right now specifically in the US the founding familys of america are in control of the government. Through their reptilian blood line they are all a race of shapeshifting aliens. (this is the sci-fi part) anyways yeah goes on blah blah how they all control everything which is kind of true. All your news is mainly controlled by 4 news corps, except for those indie newspapers you get for free etc.

Google Freedom-to-facism on google video its by David Icke hes a great british conspiracy talker hes got some crazy shit to listien to while high. Google David Icke aswell.

12. If you start with a pile of sand and remove the grains individually when does it stop being a pile of sand?

13. #13 Kiwi Kick, Mar 5, 2009
    What is the meaning of the universe?
    (getting stoned will probably help)

Edit:damn someone beat me to it. I like the sand question though it had me thinkin.

14. what was the person's name you lost your virginity to?
    haha im a pervert.

15. 42

Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? was created partially as a response to a National Geographic survey that found Americans had an alarmingly low knowledge of geography with one in four being unable to locate the Soviet Union or the Pacific Ocean.

Games tv shows etc.

Somewhere in New Jersey? idk im not Jesus Christ.

I dont know myself to be honest I lost my card a month ago.

16. #16 Borstal, Mar 5, 2009
    Also known as the sorites paradox, the paradox of the heap is a paradox that arises from vague predicates. The paradox of the heap is an example of this paradox which arises when one considers a heap of sand (or a haystack), from which grains are individually removed. Is it still a “heap” when only one grain remains? The problem is essentially one of philosophy of language, wherein terms may be relative and indefined, as opposed to problems in mathematics - wherein all terms by nature have some definition - even if it is only as a variable. Here is an example of the paradox in action:

A heap of sand is comprised of a large collection of grains. (Premise 1)
    A heap of sand minus one grain is still a heap. (Premise 2)

Repeated applications of Premise 2 (each time starting with one less number of grains), eventually forces one to accept the conclusion that a heap may be composed of just one grain of sand. On the face of it, there are some ways to avoid this conclusion. One may object to the first premise by denying that a large collection of grains makes a heap (or more generally, by denying that there are heaps). One may object to the second premise by stating that it is not true for all collections of grains that removing one grain from it still makes a heap. Or one may accept the conclusion by insisting that a heap of sand can be composed of just one grain.

\t\t
    Hayley.

17. Who hasn't memorized their social security?

18. Over 25% of the world.

19. I just memorized it yesterday to track my tax return. I'm 20 so I have lived over 1/4 of my life (at best) without it memorized.

20. would you rather fuck a goat or a cow?... be honest.