ask me any question

Discussion in 'General' started by davida0829, May 18, 2010.

1. sup peeps
    any one know how long it takes for an order to come in typicaly from grasscity ?
    i ordered the Messias Illusion Double Percolator Ice bong
    with the cheapest shipping... lemme know thad be chill!

2. sorry bro i dont never orderd from gc i ussaly buy my peaces from my friends after they grow bored of em (HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU GROW BORED OF YOUR PEICE!!!)

3. Is that you in your avatar?

4. brillent:hello:

5. hmm 8 billion times 10 - probly 20 billion i am guessing 61 billion:D

6. :confused::confused::confused::confused: what????

7. #47 DTownToker, May 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
    What would you do for a klondike bar?

Ok, now what would you do for a klondike bar NEOPOLITAN?

8. hmm klondike bars are only good for munchies so id probly kill my best friend for one

now for the neoplotin i would hack my way threw a store with a machete for one!!! even not high

9. nope lol wish it was being alien would be kick ass flying ufos an shit:smoke::eek:

10. i see you consider yourself a juggalo, do you regularly wear face paint? is your face painted right now? is faygo your favorite drink?

11. honestly havnt got the chance to paint my face so no i dont regularly paint my face yes i consider myself and FAYGO IS THE BEST SHIT OUT THERE

now idk if this is a diss or what mainly cause i am perty baked right now but if it is FUCK YOU TO if it isnt my bad have a good day:smoke:

12. whyd u drop outta school at 9th grade? not hatin just curious

13. what are you most ashamed of

14. Brah, I don't think it was a dig. He was just checking your level of "jugginess" so to speak.

Do you sniff your socks when you take them off?

15. well honestly i wasnt learning anything because i would yell at the teachers or just cause alota problems

main reason tho is because my gym teacher was pissin me off tellin me to dress out when it was obvious i wouldnt comply to her orders so i was in in school suspinsion or oss everyother day (my 6th grade year 7th grade year and 9th grade year) so i just gave up on it

deff not an offended by this question:smoke:

16. probbly getting caught beatin my meat in the shower (sorry if this offends anyone but i gota be honest)

17. yea i probly was a lil outa line there

and yup i do kinda wierd but hey i wanna see what scents i have picked up threw the day lol:hello:

18. iIf its zero degrees tonight, and tomorrow
    its meant to be twice as cold, how cold
    will it be?

19. 0 dagrees u cant multiply from 0

eather that or --0 thats 300 minus lol (just made this part up)

20. should've said '' celsius or farenheit?''

my question would be..... what would you do if obama legalised weed tomorow morning, but got hit tomorow night ?