ask me any question

Discussion in 'General' started by davida0829, May 18, 2010.

1. ok i am bored and there aint anything better to do at 5 in the morning so you each get 1 question to ask me i will answer completly honest no matter what the question

lets have some fun with this u guys dont seem to like most my threads so mabey this one will attract some attintion:smoking:

2. Have you ever sexually pleasured yourself and thought about a family member?

You have to be honest... so I figured I may as well ask something difficult.

3. honestly no but one time i was pleasuring myself and somone in the house yelled and there face poped into my head (talk about instint boner loss)

4. dude you quoted me in your sig! nice!

ok you want a question. i got a question.

If a lesbian has sex with other women but never with a another man is she considered a virgin?

5. lol that kidnap thing was funny as hell of course i quoted it =]

and in my honest opionion no she isnt considerd a virgin (strap ons dildos and others) los of virginity happns when you are penatrated

6. hm okay. what is the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space, the beginning of every end, and the end of every place?

7. that my friend would be your mind (atleast thats what i got outa the question)

8. nah son. its the letter e

9. lol only if that e ends with e mma stone

10. What is the average airspeed of an African swallow carrying a coconut?

11. rightttttt

12. honestly bro i would have no clue so my honest answer is gonna be a guess mabey 20mph?

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzcLQRXW6B0]YouTube - Monty Python Holy Grail Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?[/ame]

14. "Then my work here is done." *rips open his shirt to reveal a tight uniform of some kind with a cannabis leaf on the chest* "Up, up and away!" *flies off into the Sunset, lighting a joint with his heat vision as he does*

15. dude u are friken brillent

16. *watches in amazement* can i borrow your heat vision? i cant find my lighter

17. Here let me help.

[​IMG]

18. whew
    [​IMG] like my scarf?

19. lol, damn guys.

mmm ok. Are you going to see the happy daze tour?