ask her ?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Reign, Jul 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alright so i\'ve known this girl michelle since middle school, we\'ve been best friends since, my initial intent talking to her was to ask her out :) but i never got around to it and we\'ve had some space put here in there these past years but the fact is i love this girl now and i dont know what to do.. at first i told myself not to ask her out because i didnt want to ruin the friendship but that was just denial i was afriad of the NO and the awkwardness afterwards....and i\'ve realized i can contribute alot of my smoking to her and just disliking our situation sometimes and im think i\'ve finally been pushed far enough to ask her and get it over with to move on about my life and not dwell on it. its not healthy anymore. if u need more info just ask me im sure i\'ve left alot here to be answered but should i ask her or not ladies leave your input please :) im quite loveable once u get passed my spelling and get to know me ;)

also i dont want to sit here as the bestfriend anymore it hurts too much we shield each other from our relationships with other people because im sure we like each other atleast thats why i do it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.