Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ask a Seasoned Toker

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dreadlocker, Dec 29, 2010.

1. ask me anything ill try my best to share my knowledge and help you out. peace

2. Who is responsible for bringing the Cannabis Sativa plant to america and what year was it?

3. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

How do you turn down your skimpy sacks? Just say no thanks and walk off?

4. This, what's the best way to go about raising a concern over bag size. I hate sounding like a dick.

5. You straight up tell the dealer "this bag is short man" If he doesn't give you the right weight, find a new dude.

6. Why the hell do I know five dealers and they all never have weed... lol jk I know you can't answer that.

REAL QUESTION:
    What bong should I get for $50-$100? and Why?

7. just say something like, man I was looking for a lil more I'm going to a big party tonight or something and you need to be able to roll a couple blunts. If he says no just be like alright thanks man but I just need to get more than that for tonight or somethin. Ask him if he has any other weed where you can get a little more even.

8. Nobody has the exact date but in the form of hemp at least, and possibly more than that, not long after Colombus 'discovered' this hemisphere colonists were bringing it over to both North and South America. Hell in 1564 the King of Spain mandated it's growth for food, fiber, and medicine in the newly colonized parts of North, Central, and South America.