Ask A Question about God

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by thoughtware, Apr 15, 2012.

1. ...and I will answer it.

2. #2 ghostonvacation, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
    Where did God come from, yo?

edit: Favorite Girl Scout cookie?

3. Just how big a dick are you swinging there, fella?:D

Sorry, that was a gag question...;)

Do dolphins believe in you?

That one's serious, maybe..

4. God is truth. Truth has always existed.

This world can not see God (yet) because it's truth is a lie.

5. Ask about God, rather than dolphins.

6. Does God hate homosexuals? And do animals get to go to heaven?

7. Truth exists. What does not exisit is the lie.

8. What's the difference between truth and fact?

9. God is love and is not a respector of persons - that is to say his love is far greater than anyone's belief in a lie.

Sin is belief in a lie. All sin. God's love transcends this.

As for animals, there are some that carry spirits that will be freed once the regeration happens. Man does not understand the spirit. But will soon.

10. Truth can not be seen (yet).

Fact is belief in a lie.

11. Why is god's penis so small?

12. could god create a taco so hot he him self could not eat it?

does god smoke weed?

13. [quote name='"thoughtware"']

God is love and is not a respector of persons - that is to say his love is far greater than anyone's belief in a lie.

Sin is belief in a lie. All sin. God's love transcends this.

As for animals, there are some that carry spirits that will be freed once the regeration happens. Man does not understand the spirit. But will soon.[/quote]

^ good answer so do you not believe in heaven? My mom believes in God but believes in reincarnation and past lives, that we go up to heaven for a short time to become reborn so we can learn from past mistakes and learn new things.

I'm not religious, but I find the views of people who are and aren't hateful tword other people interesting. But if someone was to say "God pretty much hates people not like me" then I don't care about your belifes anymore, I don't think religion and faith was put here to be used an excuse to hate other people.

14. who created god?
    why is it that satan has infiltrated the hearts of so many irish catholic priests and drove them to molestation!!!?
    is purgatory real in your beliefs?
    how bout sum questions in general proximity to god......
    how is it that Catholicism was allowed under gods eye during the inquisition b/c surely god knew there were no witches?
    why is it he allowed the catholic church to hand out "indulgences" witch were a pardon for war crimes for a % of your loot?
    we all know god is "wrathful" so tell me why would he sit back and watch his biggest religious sect blaspheme through such actions?

lets see if god is truth and love and bullshit how is it he made earth if he were not an actual tangible being

15. “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
    Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing?
    Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing?
    Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God?”
    - Epicurus

16. God is Spirit - which is not of this creation. God does not have a penis as his children are not born of fornication.

17. You didn't answer my question...

18. Evil is to do that which you think is best. Because of sin, we are blinded to what is best (righteous) - thus, without knowing that we sin, we sin. If man sin's without knowing, then we also do evil without knowing. A never ending loop.

However, what is impossible for man is possible with God. In fact, God is not only preventing evil, but destroying it forever. God has resurrected his own spirit in the flesh of a sinful man. As this spirit grew it revealed truth to the sinful man by giving it the understanding that only God can do righteous acts (not sin).

When the sinful man decided to stop "working", and rest fully in the fact that God would do all things through him (this is the faith that overcomes the world) - truth could be born on earth.

The smallest belief in truth - will defeat the strongest belief in a lie. Once the "truth" spreads, as it is already doing, people will act in truth - thus not sinning - thus eliminating evil.

19. I love where this is going thoughtware. Keep it up buddy!