Ask a Ninja a Question Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by boatdock, Nov 19, 2011.

1. [quote name='"psilopsyche"']

Wouldn't it be prudent to purchase/make a new one?[/quote]

In today's times a black shinobi shozoko will suffice because the color black absorbs the the artificial lighting better that blue. I used my blue shinobi shozoko mostly for very rural areas, this is why it got dirty so fast

2. You know nothing of what it means to be a ninja.

I must defend my brotherhood, and you have disrespected it with this "thread"

3. Troll if you like but do not give out false ninja info, Now we have science the huge absorbtion of light is the reason black is a bad choice. It sticks out to much because it is reflecting every colour in the spectrum.(I really like ninjas lol)

4. [quote name='"Apu"']

Blue is a lot different to dark blue. Used for two different situations for ninjas. Strike 2[/quote]

The only color of blue needed is dark blue, I assumed you were competent enough to know this so apologies for not specifying what shade it was

5. [quote name='"Apu"']Troll if you like but do not give out false ninja info, Now we have science the huge absorbtion of light is the reason black is a bad choice. It sticks out to much because it is reflecting every colour in the spectrum.(I really like ninjas lol)[/quote]

This dude right here's a fucking ninja expert

6. #46 boatdock, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    [quote name='"Apu"']Troll if you like but do not give out false ninja info, Now we have science the huge absorbtion of light is the reason black is a bad choice. It sticks out to much because it is reflecting every colour in the spectrum.(I really like ninjas lol)[/quote]

How can a color absorb the most light and reflect the most light at the same time? They are the exact opposite, black reflects NO light, that's why it's black ie devoid of color. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinobi_shōzoku

7. Ninja's were prepared for any situation they had all sorts of colours and costumes. It is known as a fact that they would dress as priests for example to get to there target.

I just sparked about an hour ago my bad, Same principal accept reverse it. You absorb no light so you stick out because everything else has light shinning on it.

8. [quote name='"Apu"']

Ninja's were prepared for any situation they had all sorts of colours and costumes. It is known as a fact that they would dress as priests for example to get to there target.

I just sparked about an hour ago my bad, Same principal accept reverse it. You absorb no light so you stick out because everything else has light shinning on it.[/quote]

This is why I move in the shadows where there isn't enough light to perceive where the shadow ends and I begin. You putting way too much trump in black v dark blue, if your good enough no one will even have a chance to see you regardless.

9. A ninja does not have an ego, He does whatever he can to get the advantage. You are claiming you do not.

10. [quote name='"Apu"']

A ninja does not have an ego, He does whatever he can to get the advantage. You are claiming you do not.[/quote]

No I'm claiming that I'm using whatever I have at my disposal to gain the upperhand, which doesn't include my blue shinobi currently. In the end 3 shades is not important enough to risk exposing myself in order to procure a shinobi. I will most likely dye my extra dark gray.