Ask a Ninja a Question Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by boatdock, Nov 19, 2011.

1. [quote name='"T-bone904"']fuck a ninja. assassins are where its at bitches.[/quote]

Ninjas are assassins, taking out a hit is my forté, along with frozen yogurt I love that shit

2. [quote name='"Apu"']Well of course T-bone. Real ninjas died when guns became a every soldier item.[/quote]

False. Real ninjas such as I did not perish from gunfire because you cannot shoot what you cannot see

3. Hay don't be hating on the real ninja's those guy's were badass and ruthless. Nobody fucked with ninjas before guns.

4. [quote name='"boatdock"']

^^^ What exactly is the point of this?^^^[/quote]

Are you inplying that you are a modern-day ninja?

5. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']You are an incredibly horrible ninja.[/quote]

I'm trained to endure any torture method, but damn bro that hurt :(

6. And that is proof your no ninja, You see a ninja wears dark blue in the night because of reflections. Pure black sticks out far to much. Why was I not born back then :(

7. sweet,
    I remember when the board went OD on the " Ask a ________" threads
    good times.

8. [quote name='"thwaaaaaamp"']How stealthy are you on a scale of 1-10?[/quote]

On a scale from 1-10 on stealth I am a

9. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']sweet,
    I remember when the board went OD on the " Ask a ________" threads
    good times.[/quote]

And I could've swore they weren't allowed anymore. Don't remeber where I heard it from though :confused_2:

10. [quote name='"MaxAmmo"']Is your katana forged?[/quote]

I was taught the was of sword smithing, so I forge my own blades

11. To bad I proved he was not a ninja 2 pages in :(

12. [quote name='"chefRa"']tons and tons of ninjas in arkansas that live with meth heads are there?[/quote]

There a but a few of us, because of this I take up residence where being sighted is lowest. Who is going to believe a dude on meth when he says he saw a ninja?

13. [quote name='"psilopsyche"']

Are you inplying that you are a modern-day ninja?[/quote]

Are you implying that I'm not?

14. [quote name='"Apu"']

And that is proof your no ninja, You see a ninja wears dark blue in the night because of reflections. Pure black sticks out far to much. Why was I not born back then :([/quote]

The only reason I wear black is because the dry cleaners lost my blue

15. [quote name='"boatdock"']

Are you implying that I'm not?[/quote]

You're pretty into this whole believing you're a ninja thing aren't you?

I see a new sandaclaus in the city...

16. [quote name='"boatdock"']

The only reason I wear black is because the dry cleaners lost my blue[/quote]

Wouldn't it be prudent to purchase/make a new one?

17. Anyone remember this guy?
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEmss2lg-ug&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
    Ask a ninja

18. Blue is a lot different to dark blue. Used for two different situations for ninjas. Strike 2

19. [quote name='"Apu"']To bad I proved he was not a ninja 2 pages in :([/quote]

Too bad it's hard to find a blue shinobi shozoko in my size anymore, never use a Mongolian dry cleaner