Ask a Ninja a Question Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by boatdock, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Go on, who's my first victim?

2. How often are you a troll instead of a ninja?

3. What exactly is the point of this?

4. I want to see a video of you pulling off the classic technique ninjas use when a gun is in there face I just don't believe it can be done. I doubt you can even name it without google lol.

5. Are you allowed to talk or anything during training or is it some disciple shit border to keep the sneak going

6. What colour is your uniform? Try and guess without google.

7. fuck a ninja. assassins are where its at bitches.

8. Well of course T-bone. Real ninjas died when guns became a every soldier item.

9. You are an incredibly horrible ninja.

10. How stealthy are you on a scale of 1-10?

11. Is your katana forged?

12. [quote name='"GR1BB5"']How often are you a troll instead of a ninja?[/quote]

As a ninja it's my sworn duty to defend the city from trolls, which sometimes include blending in with the enemy, learning their ways so I can strike at the opportune moment

13. yes because they are candy ass pajama wearers who fail at integrating into the world of everyday badasses

14. [quote name='"psilopsyche"']What exactly is the point of this?[/quote]

^^^ What exactly is the point of this?^^^

15. [quote name='"Apu"']I want to see a video of you pulling off the classic technique ninjas use when a gun is in there face I just don't believe it can be done. I doubt you can even name it without google lol.[/quote]

You will never see me, a true ninja such as myself is but a shadow at high noon. Ninjas don't use google either

16. [quote name='"DrSteez"']Are you allowed to talk or anything during training or is it some disciple shit border to keep the sneak going[/quote]

The first rule about becoming a ninja is to never talk about becoming a ninja. I can whisper across a room and sound like I'm in your ear

17. tons and tons of ninjas in arkansas that live with meth heads are there?

18. [quote name='"Apu"']What colour is your uniform? Try and guess without google.[/quote]

Once again ninjas do not use google, and my attire color it whatever environment I'm in, most work is done at night so black