Ask a Muslim Anything

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Green Plant, Oct 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Green Plant, Oct 21, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    I will try to answer any questions to the best of my ability.
    Refrain from insults and or disrespect.

Thanks

Edit. RE: FGM:

Female Circumcision – The Hidden Truth
    http://www.clitoralunhooding.com/
    "In another closely related condition—and as was reported by researchers at the Boston University School of Medicine—roughly 25% of all women treated for sexual dysfunction suffered from what was medically termed Clitoral Phimosis, a condition whereby the Prepuce tissue is so closely aligned with the clitoral node, there is not enough tissue flexibility to allow the clitoris to naturally move beyond the surrounding skin and protrude, permitting needed stimulation to achieve climax."

2. Why cant we all get along?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Do you think the Yankees will beat the Astros in game 7?

4. How comes you didn't free yourself from that cult?
    That sounds worse than I mean it I hate Judaism and Christianity just as much. I hate the religions not the religious.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Religion was brought to Earth by the prophets of god in order to teach the people how life is suppose to be lived in the most peaceful and prosperous way possible while giving praise and thanks to the Almighty creator.
    We are all slaves to Allah (SWT). He posses unlimited Wisdom that cannot ever possibly be matched. Who are we as human mere beings to question such infinite wisdom. There is an expression in Arabic that is something along the lines of "How can a person be arrogant when he has passed through the 'pee hole' twice."

6. I myself have met god once so I know these prophets are just some shroomheads. Saying women are inferior and kill all non believers ( this applies to all abrahamic religions not just Islam) doesn't seem very wise to me. Women are mysterious beautiful and evolutions greatest piece of art

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pork tacos or bacon wrapped filet?

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  8. No intention of being disrespectful but it only applies to Islam and to some extent Judaism but in the modern day and in the texts it's not nearly as obvious or prevelant. No where in the Bible does Jesus call women inferior (Jesus traveled with a women who was considered a scarlet letter essentially) or that you should kill non believers. Islam and Judaism are is a much more barbaric religion due to the environment of tribalism they were cultivated in. Lets not pretend Christianity and Islam or even Islam and Judaism are on the same level because comparing the texts and the historical evidence it's very clear that Islam has fundemantal problems with the two things you stated while Christianity and Judaism on occasion has issues but honestly not many if at all. Point is don't dance around the fact that Islam has legitimate issues by pretending all abrahamic religions share those issues.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I know jesus had a woman along and from having to read the bible I think he was a cool stoner dude. Some say I look like him. Anyways it's not the books I've got a problem with considering it's mostly metaphorical. I hate the fellas brainwashing the masses like the Vatican who are responsible for a lot of deaths. Objectively seen their worse than isis. But killer is killer. We've got free information and science so less and less people will follow religion science becomes the new religion and it starts all over again

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. What is barbaric about a woman covering her private areas and refraining from speaking to strange men?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Islam is a very scientific religion that provides clear scientific facts that have only recently been discovered. Why don't you go take a look in a sociology textbook sometime. You will find studied that have shown the malicious and bloodthirsty nature of human beings. This is why there needs to be rules and guidelines in place.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I know what the Arabic world contributed contributed to science and love old Islamic culture with harems and shit. So maybe I should say I hate wahabism considering all Muslims are victims of these brainwashed wackos

13. One of these threads :poop::thumbsdown::roflmao::gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 3
  14. Private parts is misleading since most majority Muslim countries require full burqa with threat of social or legal persecution. Muhammad himself was barbarious and tribal. Islam has its merits but the original text as well as the recent Wahhabism surge (recent in historic terms) cause it to be very barbaric and a massive detriment to civil rights for most groups outside of Arab men.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Completely agree the Catholic Church and honestly most churches subvert the text a lot

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. What is misleading about it? How are you sure that these regimes comply FULLY and correctly with the teachings of Islam? How are you sure Wahabism is compliant with all of the teachings of the quran? How do you know that wahabism isnt just a deviant sect of Islam that is backed by the major world powers with their own interests in mind?

How was the prophet barbarous, please explain.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Not all of them. Wahabism is a deviation of true islam.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Aren't all religions compliant and deviant at the same time depending on all sorts of factors?

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. I just moved this thread to religion, beliefs, and spiritually....as it shouldn't have been in Pandora's Box.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. This is where a lot of the disagreements about Islam start because while it may be true that it's a deviation of Islam the onky two reasons most majority Muslim countries are so heavily influenced by it is either A. The population accepts and supports it or B. The majority disagrees but even though they have numbers they are remaining silent against the extremism? Because aside from isis even the mainstream governments of Islamic countries are oppressive and forceful of Islam. If not legally than socially

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.