Ask a lesbian anything

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Are you still in Southern CA?

2. Yes. I love it here.

3. Tribbing feels good if both parties are dexterous to do it.

4. #3444 garrison68, Nov 24, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
    This is not an attack on anybody or necessarily a lesbian or gay issue, but are all Americans and their children expected to learn everything in detail about the subject of transgender and other people who are not typical, or risk being accused of some sort of phobia or hatred which can lead to problems for the person? No offense intended, a lot of people have noticed this trend lately.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. American government messing up again. I think it's good to be learned but it should be an option.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. That sounds a lot like this from the Thought Catalog:
    20 Diversion Tactics Highly Manipulative Narcissists, Sociopaths And Psychopaths Use To Silence You.

9. Name-calling.
    Narcissists preemptively blow anything they perceive as a threat to their superiority out of proportion. In their world, only they can ever be right and anyone who dares to say otherwise creates a narcissistic injury that results in narcissistic rage. As Mark Goulston, M.D. asserts, narcissistic rage does not result from low self-esteem but rather a high sense of entitlement and false sense of superiority.

The lowest of the low resort to narcissistic rage in the form of name-calling when they can’t think of a better way to manipulate your opinion or micromanage your emotions. Name-calling is a quick and easy way to put you down, degrade you and insult your intelligence, appearance or behavior while invalidating your right to be a separate person with a right to his or her perspective.

Name-calling can also be used to criticize your beliefs, opinions and insights. A well-researched perspective or informed opinion suddenly becomes “silly” or “idiotic” in the hands of a malignant narcissist or sociopath who feels threatened by it and cannot make a respectful, convincing rebuttal. Rather than target your argument, they target you as a person and seek to undermine your credibility and intelligence in any way they possibly can. It’s important to end any interaction that consists of name-calling and communicate that you won’t tolerate it. Don’t internalize it: realize that they are resorting to name-calling because they are deficient in higher level methods.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Sorry about the fonts in the previous post. Thought I had reduced them.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I don't understand who this is directed at, whether the small transgender minority , or those who have little interest in the subject, and usually feel that children are not capable of understanding this and would be better off not hearing about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Just a look at those that would falsely accuse others of a phobia or hatred because they disagree.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. So I want more questions!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Why lead with your orientation?
    Do you speak for all lesbians?

12. Because it's a good ice breaker and I only speak for myself

• Like Like x 1
  13. Okay Annicus, I have a lesbian question for you. If a biological male who identifies as female and is attracted to other females marries another biological male who identifies as a female and is attracted to females, are they called lesbians even though they both have dicks?

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. I believe they would be transgender

15. Why is there usually within a couple - one will take on the “manly” traits/dress/sports/interests…..

16. Sounds like a mouthful.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Doctor to patient: Sir, we've received your test results.

Trans patient to Doctor: It's Ma'am Doctor.

Doctor to trans patient: Ma'am you have prostate cancer.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Why do SO many lesbian couples have multiple children not conceived through artificial means..........if its not a choice and all that?
    Same question would apply to gay men having fathered children...........

19. Are y’all serious? You’re going to make her thread political?

20. How so?

• Agree Agree x 1