Ask a lesbian anything

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, Oct 18, 2010.

1. r5m6vtvrebg31.jpg

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Subarus and Birkenstocks

3. most of my friends are male.

• Like Like x 1
  4. When did you first realize you liked women?

5. When I was 9

6. You were far younger than I was when I began to realize I liked guys as well as girls. I was about maybe 18 or so when it began to slowly dawn on me I was attracted to men too even though lot of the signs were already there.

7. Do you want to hear a funny anecdote?

8. Okay, here we go. As a teenager I was super homophobic due to surroundings/views etc. I once saw a very feminine gay man wearing makeup and checked him out and ended up psyching myself out so much, that I thought I was gay.
    After overthinking it a hundred thousand times, I set up a meeting and found out I was wholly un gay.
    It was a horrible awkward encounter that we can both laugh about now I hope!

• Like Like x 1
  9. How's it going Anni?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I was very confused at that time. When I was 15 I was sleeping with my friends mom I'm still proud of that my friend was not very happy when she found out however.

11. Good. I'm in a hotel room then I get my own place. So I'm doing good.

12. Wish I had been so bold. I still have trouble connecting with other guys on a sexual and romantic level, especially since the first guy I ever liked who I thought was my friend kicked me aside.

13. Humans can be such assholes.

14. how was your day, friend?

15. Good. Actually it was wonderful.

• Like Like x 1
  16. That sounds exciting. I'm happy for your upcoming opportunities and to see you around the city after I have been absent for years.

17. I love the city I'll be here for a long time. I'm happy for my opportunity as well.

18. Way to go Anni. I am very happy things are looking up for you.

19. Thank you. Things were not good for a while. I'm single now first time since I was 19. Lol