Ask a lesbian anything

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Add weed into that equation, and I could be a lesbian. I like boobs, food, and vaginas. ;wub:

2. #3342 Annicus, Jun 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
    Because everyone must know if not then someone divided by zero twice.

3. #3343 old shol4evr, Jun 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
    delete

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. If a Lesbian falls in a forest, does she make a sound?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I'd like to ask what kind of family restaurants you're frequenting to be witness to this kind of scene. Sounds like you got a bit lost on your way to the Olive Garden.

Mate, I typically have a lot of time for your convoluted-ass ramblings. But that nonsense is fucking problematic. I hope you find the enlightenment you so sorely need.

6. I'm not starting shit. I am always going to call out prejudice and homophobia when I see it.

I won't comment further and hijack (or risk closure of) Anni's thread.

• Like Like x 1

7. Yes!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have to walk to the park to answer.

9. #3349 WildWill, Jun 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
    No longer relevant

10. Here's what you don't understand about a message board. It's a FREE ENVIRONMENT. The thread doesn't belong to the topic starter, it belongs to the FORUM. ANYONE is free to comment upon it if they desire to do so. You don't get to gatekeep me here or anywhere else brother. The only people who get to gatekeep here are the moderators, and since I used to be one, I know they're not big on gatekeeping either, so long as what you say doesn't violate the rules, one of which is you don't disrespect other users. Which you have done. Repeatedly.

You appear to have a serious anger issue and it's affecting your ability to communicate properly. I can't even make out half of what you're attempting to say there. So I'm moving on. I hope you get help.

Oh and FYI, I'm a CIS-Hetero-Male who has already reproduced. I'm just a big old believer in personal freedoms and human rights. I consider myself an ally to the LGBTQ+ community if not a member.

And believe me, I'd say all of this to your face. I fear no man. Except maybe Brock Lesnar. He legit scares me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. So I want more questions.

12. who will ByDon pick to be his VP?

13. Me. I want more power.

14. 1. Is it true that lesbian couples have less sex than gay and hetro couples?

2. Do all "proper" lesbians have short fingernails?

3. Who wrote Beowulf?

15. 1) Not that I know. We have good sex drives.
    2)Yes, fingering is hard if you have long nails. It hurts the recicever.
    3) The author is anyonamus.

16. Do you keep your pubes 'pink'?

17. No I do not.

18. Do some lesbians annoy you?

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. What is the proper way to administer the oral magic?

20. Yes