Ask a lesbian anything

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Sorry if asked already but what is the main question you get?

2. Sorry... I don't really have any real question to ask. How about a joke question instead?

How many lesbians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

ans: just two, but the lightbulb must be very big, or the lesbians very small.

3. I am back in the states.

I am doing kinda not well however, after my heart hit ripped out and I got left by her woosah parents just over the border, let's just say I've had better days.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Ass ;) oh vei I am a douchebag.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I get some weird questions often usually not nice ones.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

6. Or answer two one to actually do it and the other one to write a song about it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Wtf dude, I should be over this crap and I am not.

8. I am so sick of negative emotions.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. I am quite honestly fuckin' sick of bad things, legitimately tired.

10. I am really bad today, I am totally antsy and irritated. I'd so kill somebody today, legitimately they'd be in the wrong place, wrong time. I would feel horrible later however but not while I'm committing the crime.

11. Sorry to hear you're going through a rough time. I'm gay myself and just moved out of my ex's house. We had been just roommates for about 8 months after living together as a couple for 3 years. Emotions are tough, I know. You'll get through it though!! Lesbians are tough... right? lol sorry had to.

12. Yes they are. Wtf some people.

13. Is it possible to fall in love without physical intimacy? Or is it all based on physical sex?

14. Yes it is possible.

Anni are you okay? Are you in a safe place and are you back in Oregon?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I have a question. Why do lesbians tend to be one pretty one and one that looks and acts like a man?
    I just think it's wierd to be unatracted to men but but want to be fucked by a woman that looks like a guy, acts like a guy and uses a big rubber strap on like a guy.
    Why not just get a guy and cut half the hormones out the relationship?
    Same goes for gay men. I know lots of gay folk and every couple is the same.
    Half the gay guys want men that look and act like women. Why not just fuck a woman if that's your thing?

If I was a chick I'd definately be a lesbian.
    Men don't tickle my pickle in any form and the butch chicks don't iether so id rather ironically have to be the manly one.
    Just incase I'm ever reincarnated I feel it's something I should start to wrap my head round lol.
    Any thoughts?

16. It is possible. not fun but indeed possible.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #3317 Annicus, May 19, 2020
    Last edited: May 19, 2020

I am ok, and in a safe place b. I am at a place in San Diego but not back in Oregon.
    Thank you for your concern, it is nice.

18. Next question: Is it possible to feel emotional love if you view lovemaking with your soul mate as "fun"?

19. #3319 Annicus, May 19, 2020
    Last edited: May 19, 2020

That is just the way it tends to be. Although I have seen two butches together and two femmes together as well. Plus there is something in the brain that determines sexual orientation.

20. Yes.

• Like Like x 1