Ask a lesbian anything

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, Oct 18, 2010.

1. There should be but unfortunately there is not. Dude I'm sorry I'm kind of a douchebag. I shouldn't of typed those being mad is no excuse. Hope you can forgive me. I'm Iot that bad of a douchebag I'm a douchecanoe I get up in a lot of pussy and I can make it wet. I'm a tool basically. Forgive me.

2. Is “butch” not offensive? I grew up with a wonderful neighbor who was a lesbian and treated us kids great. I knew her for many decades and talked with her about many things but that never came up. She dressed sort of mannish. I just always thought that was an insult and I never wanted to piss her off. She passed last year and I miss her.

• Like Like x 1

3. I don't think it's offensive. It's just a way to describe people. Sorry to hear she passed away.

4. Women get less crazy I hope. My grandma always told me that women want too much and I think she's right in a way.

5. One of the best life lessons that I ever got was from her and I’m benefiting now from it. When I was 16 or so during a back porch chat sh said to buy a home that I could pay for ASAP. Her comment was “I’m not rich but I haven’t seen a rent collector in many years” and I never forgot that. This shack has been paid off for over 5 years. Thanks Hootch.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Oh, oh, I have another question. Do lesbians have any special insight on growing weed?

That 100% vagitarian tag is the coolest. :D

7. Does lesbian grown weed taste better?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. No nothing special. We are just humans like everyone else. Although we might be able to tell female plants easier than others. Considering we like women

• Like Like x 1

9. Nope. It's the same as grown by anyone else.

10. I would like some more questions people please.

11. Hi annicus,
    First of all I would say that I didn't go through all 165 pages, so may be my questions must not be new.

Q: you enjoy making love sober or after smoke up when you are high ?
    How do you feel like when high ?

12. It's better after I'm high although sober is nice too but being high is better so I enjoy that more.

When I'm high I make better music and write better. I get really bad munchies and get confused a lot easier and get aggressive easily too. One time I got super high and tried to order a Big Mac at Burger King lmao the cashier lady knew I was loaded probably and my comment didn't help she was nice and said "Sweetheart that s is Burger King we don't sell McDonald's products"

I got frustrated and said "Well then a Whopper or something hamburger like, I want that"

Then I took a long time to decide what flavor of milkshake I wanted. They all sounded good and I probably would of drank all of them but finally like after 10 minutes I decided on Vanilla.

Nice to meet you, hope your day is is going well. I've been angry and frustrated lately. Boobs help of course :D

I'm a douchebag and I really need to actually grow up. I've grown up slighty but I still think about boobs all the time so I guess I haven't grown up that much.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Hahaha you are such a sweet heart. Your reply made me happy. Hope to hear it more from you. I m new to this thread but I m going to ask many questions.
    Love

• Agree Agree x 1

14. I really like answering questions it kind of helps.

15. How does it help? Help you ?

16. Yes, it does. I view it as therapy plus if I could change one person's ideas then they tell others it's positive.

17. Gives me stuff to do as well so it does help me in some weird way which lately I think I deserve because I got all this bad karma that came to me. Did i kill the Pope?

18. Anni!!!! It’s good to see you! Thought about you the other day.
    2 questions...
    Are you back in the states? And how you doing lady?

19. Anni I am so glad to see you posting. I've been worried about you. Send me a pm and tell me what's been going on.

20. well out of 165 pages im sure its been asked but.... The real question.....

Boobs or Ass?