Ask a lesbian anything

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, Oct 18, 2010.

1. #3201 Annicus, Apr 18, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019

Well i got asked if I still got my period because I'm a lesbian. Then some idiot asked if I molested children. He was serious too. My grandma asked me if I had a crush on Beyonce. She's attractive but I don't have the hots for her.

2. #3202 Annicus, Apr 18, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Your question isn't horrible. I get worse all the time.

3. Another time I got asked if I was good at eating pussy lol. Yea I am really good at that at least I've never had any complaining people.

4. Not to brag but that's the reason a lot of women like me is because I make it a priority to make sure they feel good. I cook and bake too. I treat my ladies like princesses. As they deserve to be treated.

5. I love you ladies :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. I want to help you out with more questions. Wether they are about sex or other things, anything you ask I can answer. For I am a genius and a knower of lots. l wear many hats. I am good.

7. Do lesbians care if their partner is tight down there the same way a guy does? Why or why not?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I don't care :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. I love answering questions by now. I mean I've had this thread for a long time. After some of the things I've heard it's just normal crap now. I've been through hell and back twice I'm so lucky to be alive still. I'm am so grateful. Thank you God.

Ask me a question if ya want. They help!

10. Do all lesbians like SpongeBob SquarePants?

11. No, they should but unfortunately they do not. I love SpongeBob of course. One of my favorites. Been watching it for way too long.

12. many lesbians i know are into electronic music, techno, rave parties. is there any special reason for this taste in music?

13. That I do not know. I can say gay points lol. I like that genre.

• Like Like x 1
  14. How are you doing today Anni?

• Like Like x 1
  15. #3215 Annicus, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019

Nothing really. Playing games on my phone

I'm doing well though.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm a lesbian and I can't even go to the store without looking at asses lol. They aren't there for me to oogle at of course but It'd be wrong to not look.

17. I want a woman to love she's not perfect but I'll love her like she is. Women are crazy though my heart got set on fire. I loved this woman actually I am still in love with her but loves a two way street. This woman is beautiful. However I can't feel like this anymore. So many people want me and I gave her myself completely. For that she should be happy. I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying here.

18. Dude - was that you behind me yesterday!!??

;)

J

19. okay, maybe someone have asked this one.
    many straight guys have lesbian fetish. do you think it's disrespectful?

20. #3220 Annicus, May 5, 2019
    Last edited: May 5, 2019

Most likely yes :) lol it's really surprising I don't get bitch slapped. If these people only knew what i waa thinking for example my friend told me he went to bed and I thought "well that's a nice way to put it, when I go bed I flick the bean"

I really need to get my mind out of the gutter :D I can turn movies rated g super sexual. G lol

• Funny Funny x 1