Ask a lesbian anything

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Is it okay for a straight or bi person to march in a gay pride parade?

2. Yes it is.

3. Sweet. I support gay rights 100,000,000,000%. Its nice that you appreciate who you really are inside. The closet should be destroyed with a wrecking ball. I believe everyone should be honest about their attractions and never bottle it up. Its all good to me. Find whoever makes your heart feel up with love your soul mate rather. And make you sure you make them feel the same.

Me personally I'm a lone wolf I don't date.

4. I don't date anyone anymore, homie don't play that anymore.

5. I'm a strange person. I find I like making friends more. I I have bad anxiety to strangers but once I get to know them and if possible become friends I'm not half bad am I? Lol. I'm definitely a narcissist though lets not lie here.

That's why I can't date. I care mainly for myself and my problems however I'm still willing to go out of my way to help others and listen to them if need be.

I'm not an asshole narcissist. Most people have the wrong idea about narcissist. Just because I care about myself more doesn't mean I'm a psychopath is out to hurt you.

Most people confuse psychos with narcissist. I'm a autistic narcissist and the difference is I can still feel human emotions and I'll still go out of my way to help people. Hell I give food out to the homeless and, I'm poor as fuck living off disability. I get discount urb and dabs though.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anni, I am glad to see you posting. I have been worried about you. Are you feeling any better?
    I don't know your situation. I hope you have access to medical care. I know you're probably not a fan of pharmaceutical drugs but you probably need an anti depressant.

• Like Like x 1
  7. God bless her she needs a hug.

• Agree Agree x 1

8. I’m on depacote. I really need to see a therapist. One that doesn’t want to have sex with me. I am trying everyday to feel better, I keep dreaming and thinking about my ex. Why did I fall so hard for her? Christ nipples.

9. Don't worry the thought of ex's always fades away with time. Music and writing are also great ways to help coope.

10. Mexico. I’m here for dinner tonight. It’s expensive. I love her so mush.

• Like Like x 1
  11. For example I wrote this

“Fuck you bitch, hope you die, or get aids. I can’t believe you broke my heart, so please die”

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Good let that hate out. Get those thoughts out of your system. Remember you deserve to be heard we're here for you.

13. That is pretty harsh... Odd how you would say that to someone you love.

14. She broke my heart. Plus I'm a douchebag and i am reaching out in anger, it is my fault I not only learned my lesson but I got mine. I need to not let my mouth run without truly thinking. I am confused yet again lol.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I need well want a woman well kind of.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. I also want Jupiter yes the planet that was almost a sun well a star.

17. It is nice to feel wanted but seriously everyone wnts to bone me, screw ya'll I do not want that I want my baby cakes (my nickname for Miss Mari) and mine is Casper

18. Is Miss Mari new or is she the heart breaker?

19. She is the heartbreaker. I fell hard for her, more so than my girl of 10 years.

• Like Like x 1