Ask a lesbian anything

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, Oct 18, 2010.

1. So, I'm bisexual myself, but have been leaning toward fellow vagitarians lately. I still crave a guy night every couple weeks. They're easy as hell to pick up and discard afterwards.

So, here's my question: Do you find yourself attracted to the "scent of another woman"? I mean vagina-wise. I think mine kinda stinks, but I love going down on another woman and enjoy the "aroma".

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Try Arm n hammer bakeing soda or CLR will prob help the smell.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. I love the smell of a woman, I love going down on my lady,

4. What's your ethnic background made of?

5. Who's the person it was hardest to come out to

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. German, Irish, Italian and Egyptian.

7. Honestly, my coming out process was kinda messed up, I got caught with a girl so I had to come out to everyone in my family all at once, my grandmother took it the worst, it was not a pleasant experience in my life.

8. I’m a single 29 year old heterosexual male. I met a very nice lesbian couple last August and have kept in friendly touch with them over the last few months. They have recently told me of their situation in which one of them lost their ability to conceive a child, the stressful process of being artificially inseminated, and the financial struggles that follow. They have asked me to be a sperm donor and I told them I will. I have no problem with it at all. The question I wanted to ask you is in reference to how they want me to give my donation. We’ve discussed this and have agreed on this. To get the chances of conception as high as possible one of they options we have talked about is having her climax before I do to open up her cervix a little more so it will be more receptive to my sperm. I offered (while being as respectful as humanly possible of they're relationship, sexual orientation, and comfort levels) to use my tongue to help her climax. They agreed immediately. I’m confident in this area but let me be clear, I am by no means claiming to be gods gifts to lesbians. Do you have any advice to offer me to make this as pleasurable as possible for her? The last thing I want is to make it more uncomfortable for everyone involved by bumbeling around down there when she’s username to someone who know she how to work their own equipment. Any help at all would be great!! Thank you!!

9. That's a bunch of crap. She doesn't have to climax to get pregnant, believe me buddy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Be aware there's a fair chance that at some time in the future you'll be paying child support until the kid's of age.

11. lol well ill tell you right now that you are doing shady business with these people, as previously mentioned by Cactus Ed, what is to stopping them from claiming that child support.

did you fill out documents and authorized it as a contract that they cannot ask for child support? or render you vulnerable to other flaws in our judicial system?

if you have not done anything to protect your rights (aka research the legality of what you are doing and what surrounds the topic) you are basically taking a risk, you have to look at this situation clearly, how can they take advantage of the fact they're asking for an insemination, and thats another thing, im not aware of too many lesbian couples that willing have an actual person impregnate through the old traditional means where even a turkey baster can be used (literally)

i mean they could accuse you of sexual misconduct, after all they have evidence of your semen and dna?

anyways i derailed the thread enough sorry.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Even if they don't file for child support if in the future the kid gets some kind of government aid the government will come back to you to pay it. They will ask the custodial parent who the father was and that's all it takes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. She don't gotta have an orgasm to get pregnant, honestly I'd just jerk it in a container then use a baster or a syringe to insert it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Screw that, if a lesbian couple wants a child they can support the child, if they ask for child support then they are just using people.

15. @Annicus if two lesbians are ballroom dancing how do they decide who leads?

16. Why do you feel we have questions that need answering? If I say lets FUCK n you say no then that's all the answers I need, won't do me any good keep it moving...

Sent from my LGL58VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Whoever has the biggest hands.

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. . Alright dude, somebody is cranky

• Like Like x 1
  19. It's probably the LGL58VL :hide:

20. Have you noticed that Bollywood is implementing lesbian kissing into thier shows and movies? What is your take on this?