Ask a lesbian anything

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, Oct 18, 2010.

1. I am doing well. Had some bullshit happen but it will all work out, god won't give up on me, plus not to mention I have an amazing woman who is a dollar compared to dimes so I'm good.

• Like Like x 2

2. Good movie, beefed up for hollywood of course. Overall good movie though, but I'd say mostly fiction

3. How and when did it start?

4. How and when did what start?

5. Hey Anni, long time no see :wave:

So since I just got all riled up about this, and in the spirit of the thread about asking you literally anything....

Why is there so much hate? We were all told as kids everyone is equal, and to treat others like you want to be treated. Why can't it be that simple, why do so many people lose sight of that sage like simplicity? Why can't we all just get along? Why can't we as a species say "enough hate, enough division, enough lines in the sand, we are all humans"?

6. Because 9 out of 10 people are idiots, plain and simple, humans lose sight of what's important and get caught up in assinine things.

7. I think my wife is bi curious but won't be honest and try it if she wants. When loaded she makes comments when out or watching movies like "I'd do her" but when sober she denies it. Once a few months back when I kind of followed up one of her comments she at least admitted it would have to be someone she was comfortable with. Next morning she said she was just joking.
    I told her flat out recently if she wanted to try it I'm ok with it. Be it with or without me. I don't have to be around at all if it makes her comfortable. I figure I will reap benefits one way or another. And yes if I could get the magic 3 way bonus points. But that's not what it's about. I really wouldn't feel threatened by her having sex with another woman. I think she might be embarassed about how I would react.
    What can I do to subtly nudge her along?

8. I'd honestly just have a heart to heart with her, explain how you support her if she wanted to have sex with another woman. Let her know you're not threatened, angry, or upset by this at all, in fact tell her you think it's important she pursues this so she knows who she is, how she feels, etc. You coutdoor also start selecting movies, videos, etc of women she said she'd do, then tell her how hot it is.

9. Don't lie, you want that threeway.

Let's Smoke About It..... -Adam Demamp

Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hi annicus :D How has everything been in the past two or three years in my absence? Any general tips on pleasing a lady orally?

11. Threesome?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Where is it? Where the hell is it? Oh God Oh God. Game over, girl. Game over.

13. Listen to her body first of all.

Remember to lick inside her, not just focus on the clit.

Learn to hold your breath, the longer the better. Each woman is different, however it is not like licking a popsicle or lollipop

Sucking is always good, you can also do different shapes with your tongue.

Use the whole face, noses are helpful. Also if she grabs your head, her legs shake or she twitches you be doing well.

Things are OK, been through some shit in the last 3 years but it is getting better.

• Like Like x 1

14. Naw, I'm good, been there done that.

15. It is about 2 inches inside...

• Like Like x 2
  16. I've only been down on one girl but she was awesome. I'd try to do it every time we played while we dated. One of my hottest memories is of her grinding on my mouth and nose :p

I'm glad things are looking up. I can relate, shit hit the fan hard for me towards the end of last year and I only recently started feeling like myself again.

17. Glad to hear it, staying positive is the best.

• Like Like x 1
  18. How would your purge?

19. Fingers down the throat...lol if we are talking people purging, I'd say "homophobic religious" people

• Like Like x 1
  20. I couldnt purge with fingers down my throat. Trained gag reflex
    [​IMG]