Ask a lesbian anything part duex!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, May 8, 2013.

1. Damn...I was hoping you weren't straight. Well if you ever need a really good orgasm I'm here for ya ;) I've been told I'm pretty good at it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'll admit I may be a bit bicurious .... ;)

3. Well I like that :ey: you're beautiful

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. #104 Possuum, Mar 3, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    @Annicus here's what i'm wondering today. we all know that we humans are conceived and hatched in 9 months. one day we just are. hello! here i am! we go about childhood, playing, having fun, no real cares about anything but "right now". then around ~14 years of age most boys and some girls will spend damn near the rest of their lives from that point forward trying to get back inside of the pussy! some how, some way, katy bar the door, "we" will spend our last dime, our last ounce of self-respect, our dignity, and all of our energy to get back inside that woo woo.

why, why, WHYYY does this happen? is it the bonobo gene running amok in our dna?

(that's the best i've got for you on a sunday morning ) :smoking-banana:

5. It never stops, since I've been 15 all I do is for pussy. I am very good at getting what I want but I stillend money, time, emotions, food etc on this neverending quest that i will never be satisfied from. I want true love I want a woman I love unconditionally and want her to love me the same way. I'm a good girlfriend but women just screw me over.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. i used to say all the time, "you know why women always get their way? because they have all the pussy".

i tell ya the truth about it, if i had one i'd be living in a mansion and never driving myself anywhere.

• Funny Funny x 1

7. I wish it wad that easy owever I mean what I say and I don't fake emotion, so I'm I trust you it's a huge thing for me as most people I cannot stand nor stomach. I'm not a douchebag I just have integrity, honesty and morals as most people don't. I'm planning on running for president. I'd do a decent job better than our current one, I want to be in control and have power, I guess I'm a typical woman.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'd vote for you...

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. So are you, Anni :)

10. You think it really works that way....:laughing::cry:

11. I'd be a female president.

I know :) but in all seriousness you're nice. Thank you so much.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. not generally speaking but it seems like a good strategy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. If you're hot. If you're just average looking or worse you're not going to get by on just having a vagina.

14. Trust me having a vagina does not make things in life get just be handed to you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Unless you're really hot...

• Funny Funny x 3

16. Well I would be the opposite so I don't have to worry about that. I'm attractive however no means of hot but I get called adorable all the time plus on a separate note my name means favored.

17. do you go down if she’s in the midst of shark week?

• Like Like x 1

18. No, I got my red wings but I am not a vampire.

• Like Like x 1
  19. What colour underwear you wearing right now?

20. I'm going comando right now :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1