Ask a lesbian anything part duex!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Annicus, May 8, 2013.

1. Basically I can choose my size of dick, so yours fails in comparison, and I don't like small penises.

Don't be jelly, be inspired

typical lez

3. Have u ever done a chilli cheese dog or have it done to u?

4. No, the Lez, and damn proud too.
    I'm not that freaky lol

5. have u ever posted a selfie on fb? lol

7. if i didn't have an intuition of your competitive spirit & know that you want to dominate in this situation- i.e. - you don't value a male less for having a small dick....i would be insulted.... cuz reality is - you're done with dick. am i right? no answer required. i used know i had a smallie.....but in reality. i aint small when i'm fully erect. i digress. i am inspired

next question.... do you believe in god or some other higher power of your own understanding?

:)

8. I don't judge others for physical attributes, I don't judge other period, I'm a broken imperfect human myself with no right to judge others. Yes, I do believe in a higher power than myself, I'm just not sure what lol.

9. Ok, so there is a co-worker of mine who is a lesbian. We get along great and we can and do talk about nearly anything. However, sometimes, she says things things that make me think she is flirting with me despite the fact that she has told me on more than one occasion that she has no interest in dick. She has called me her better half, she once asked me whether i wanted to hook up with her girl friend(I was pretty sure she was joking with me at the time), she has called me the little brother she never wanted, and more strangely she has called me her little princess(i'm not an effeminate guy, and I'm about a foot taller than she is, so that last one really confused me). As I said before, if she wasn't a lesbian I would think she was flirting with me, instead I don't know what to think. Should I be concerned that she might try to get in a dress one day, or do I need to go to a gun store to overcompensate? What does it mean when a lesbian seems to have an interest in a guy?

10. I'm a lesbian but I'm a dude haha, hows lesbian life

12. It a waste of two lean pussy

13. It's never a waste

Sent from my A574BL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Why does one 1/2 of a lesbian couple usually look and dress like a man, even down to the hair cut?

• Agree Agree x 1

15. Misconception... I e seen all forms of girls together, they like vagina and usually don't care what they look like to others.

16. Is Ellen DeGeneres hot?

I know most men don't find her too attractive but I mean from a woman who likes women, is she considered an attractive lesbian.

I mean her wife is pretty hot...

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. I'm a straight woman and I think Ellen is hot...:eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. I don't find her attractive. Maybe I would if she had longer hair...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ellen is just ordinary looking to me. She's not pretty, and she's not ugly.

Now her wife is another story. I had no idea she was a lesbian when she was on
    Ally McBeal. She's beautiful.

• Like Like x 2

20. I don't find her hot but her wife however, I'd bang that.

I like more femme girls as I am often considered more butch. I just like a woman even better if she's good looking and gives good head. I'm a pig worse than most men I know.

• Like Like x 1