ask a guy on 4 perk 10's and 7 peach xanax AND SPARKING A PERSONAL BLUNT ANYTHING

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mwids, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Phony reasons, try the CIA claimed to have indisputable evidence of weapons of mass destruction, get educated. Corruption? There is allways corruption in large governments and I have heard no stories of seroius corruption on the part of George Bush. Im not even a george bush supporter i just beleive the man gets a bad rap from LIES. The economy is out of his hands and your reply nearly made me choke myself.

2. If non-liberals didn't constantly rip on liberals, would I respect them more?

And no, I am not a liberal. I do think George Bush gets a little too much of the blame, but that does not mean I agree with him... And just because someone disagrees, why do people automatically assume they are liberals?

3. If its half pass a monkey's ass and a quarter to his ball's,what time is it?

4. there you go

5. How can i be as cool as you?

6. #26 Blutteufel, Aug 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2008
    Oh, the irony....

Yeah, nothin' like stepping into another country and killing the fuck out of everything that moves over crap that barely concerns you, if at all, saying it's "liberation" or "justice" or whatever, and saying you won is really respectable and a clear sign of higher mental capabilities.

*Clap....Clap....Clap....*

7. peanut butter popsicles.. would you mail me some of the perkss?

8. i guess he passed out cuz he isnt talking at all lol. /thread