Ask a Gay Guy Anything

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by iPowers, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Fuck me! your sexual confusion has made my mind explode.

OP-

Does your arse ever stop hurting?

How do you feel about poo?

You said anything :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. I find your comment of confusion strange in the way that I am not confused about what gives me sexual pleasure. I'm married, have kids, love my wife and make love to her, where we are both satisfied, often. I do like to suck cock and have a man enter me and ejaculate inside me, I even like the taste of a mans cum, I am not confused that this gives me a pleasure my wife cannot, whereas she gives me a pleasure a man cannot. In all the times I have had anal sex, my ass has never been sore, and I am always cleaned inside well beforehand.

• Like Like x 2
  3. You consider yourself straight?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. :bolt:To much info on this thread.

5. If you aren't comfortable, shoo :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Don’t got nuthin against any of that

7. I don't feel very intellectual tonight...so...Has there ever been a shit indicent? and did it the cock just jam through it like a potato masher, or did it like, pull out a neat tower of shit?

8. Why do you label yourself as gay? When i read this my brain translated the title to ‘ask a human anything’

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Are you saying that OP isn’t gay? Why wouldn’t he label himself if that’s what he is?

Why not put it out front where there’s no question?

J

10. Maybe he's G-H gay?

11. Not gonna lie that sounds like a hot af fantasy. I approve haha.

Not sure if the questions were directed at me or towards him, but just in case, when I bottom my ass tends to hurt a bit then it stops and I hate poo. I hate being near it around it and if it gets on my dick I go crazy!

That's your opinion. I honestly find the openness quite refreshing. So many straight guys are prideful about their orientation and never want to say these things but people here have no problem admitting to it. I think it's quite awesome, but that's just me.

Fuck yeah! Much respect from me! :)

Yes and unfortunately not fun experiences. It depends on the guy. Some guys are clean af, others ther's a bit of shit, and others there's little chunks.

When I bottomed once, I thought I was thorough and a tower of shit came out. I didn't know what I was doing at the time. Boy was that awkward. >_<

Much love for looking at it that way. I know most of the guys on this forum are straight and I'm sure people have things they wanted to know so I was like, "fuck it! Let's make the thread. "

What's a G-H gay?

12. I dunno. I was just doing P.H-Phat, but with gay.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. So why not just say fat instead of that? I'm so confused. lol

14. I never take anal unless I am scrupulously clean inside. It's so simple to quick enema to the colon and most guys don't get near the lower intestines while fucking. It's better for ass to mouth, like cleaning the guys cock once he has cum in my ass, if my ass has been clean. I hate all that scat and stuff. A good enema before going out and always have a handy chapstick for lube in case the opportunity of having a guy fuck me arises. While were out with the wifes and GF's, they never suspect so out back for a 'ciggie', find an alley, quick dab of chapstick, face wall, and enjoy the pleasure of a mans hard cock fucking and cumming inside. He leaves and I turn round, sort myself out and return to the party/dinner/club/show/drinks/whatever, full of pleasure, and enjoy the rest of the evening and make love to wife on return home. I don't consider myself gay in any way, it's just a sexual pleasure.

15. If you don't get it, it's a reference you don't get that I tried to spin into some weirdness here.
    I'm old. Don't worry.

16. You got to accept yourself dude, how could you expect others to if you dont:excl:

17. Is it true that if you vaseline your asshole, when you shit you don't have to wipe?

18. After showers my wife and I put lotion mixed with oils on all our skin. When I do shit, I don't have to wipe at all, but once you do to be sure.
    Not gay in any sense, but that's your answer

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. I've always wondered why do gay guys have so many terms for each other. Like twink, bear, otter... and so on... Idk if I know all of them. Im guessing its because guys like rooting for teams?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Favorite celebrity?