Ask a conspiracy expert anything

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by wingman737, Mar 16, 2019.

?

Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Nice questions. I will get back to you! You must know a fair bit yourself

2. Wouldn't shock me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That’s an interesting take on it. I’ll get back to you on your question later.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Are you sure you dont have an associates in conspiracy?

I am just teasing a bit.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Thoughts on Illuminati?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. He answered that post 16

• Like Like x 1
  7. At least you said “Ask me anything “ and didn’t say “i’ll Answer anything “

J

• Like Like x 2
  8. okay i'm not sure which jewish conspiracy you are referring to. but i think some satanists masquerade as jews. And I also think (sorry to any jewish people who read this) that the jews are waiting for a messiah, who is going to wind up being the antichrist. I just said something i've been waiting to reveal. As the endgame i believe is very hard to buy into if you yourself are not a religious person

• Like Like x 1
  9. okay operation high jump and Antarctica. I don't know, does this have something to do with flash earth? I may be an expert but the world of conspiracy is so vast i haven't made it around to some things. I do know many flat earths have things to say about the poles.

Israel and liberty? haven't heard of it. you've stumped me with a lot of this. If youd like to share your thoughts on what you've brought up please add to the discussion.

Sandy Hook. I do not think that was a false flag. though i do think that there are false flag attacks.

is the moon a hologram? In my opinion no. though i have heard and read about that.

Pizza gate. I believe in pizza gate. If anyone wants to know more about that i can elaborate.

never heard of the bloop.

I dont believe in flat earth or hollow earth but my mind could be swayed with evidence.

Migration. I do not know.

Gadaffi. I do not know

Assad. no clue.

Israel will build the temple soon i believe. within our lifetime.

I believe in remote viewing. MK Ultra is very much still going on.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean with this last one. I believe in the antichirst and the mark of the beast. and that there will be a hive mind. I for one will choose not to buy or sell as we all should.

Now to the readers he may have stumped me on many things but dont get me wrong. I know a lot about what is going on and i know the end game. whether you will believe it or not i cannot say.

and thank you for the questions, as i said earlier feel free to share your knowledge. must be doing some digging yourself.

10. oh and my most esoteric belief. I believe the goal of the illuminati is to install the anti christ kingdom and force the mark of the beast on the world. not really esoteric if youre familiar with christianity. but those who dont believe in god or jesus or the bible they may have no clue what i am talking about. as far as true esoteric beliefs go i would have to ponder it. i have esoteric fantasies

11. I will elaborate on this as someone said my other answer wasnt much of an answer.

Here's the real truth about what is going on.

The illuminati is real. They are satanists. They are set out to rule the world. But what they want is very specific.

as we all know god has followers. just as god has followers satan has followers. Gods followers do gods will satans followers do satans will.

what does god want? you to follow his rules. what does satan want? you to disobey god and have as many follow him to hell as possible.

so one of the goals of the illuminati is to corrupt the world.

how does one corrupt the world. through brainwashing. how do you brainwash effectively. you hijack the entertainment industry. what is all music about. get pussy. get money. shoot someone. f this f that. its all satanic. not to say i dont like some of the music out there. but its almost all a tool of the illuminati. Hell my favorite rapper is eminem. but man if you idolize him youre gonna be in a world of hurt.

you can also push an agenda through movies and television. most things are controlled by the illuminati.

but aside form the goal of fucking the kids and society up. the real goal is to install the kingdom of the antichrist and get as many people as possible to accept the mark of the beast. That is the ultimate endgame.

thank you for coming to my ted talk

12. thank you. i did elaborate however as i got called out for my short answer

13. I'd be happy to help contribute here where I can.

14. that would be great. anything in particular you'd like to add?

15. Operation High Jump was a military "exploratory exhibition" that resulted in the fleets retreat and several losses.

The USS liberty was a US ship that was attacked to draw the US into a conflict with Egypt on the US's behalf. Look into the pilots logs. The US flag was flying and Israel gave the okay to attack.

I believe Gaddafi was attacked because he tried to back up currency with gold instead of the petrodollar. He claimed Libya was the only barrier between Africa and Europe and held back all of the content from tumbling into Europe which ties into the current mass migration.

Assad needs to be removed to further the Greater Israel plan and ties into the conflict of the Iran-Iraq / Qatar-Turkey oil pipeline.

I wasn't asking you those questions to test you but you need to look into things further before you call yourself an expert.

"Bloop" was a signature found in the deep, I'd like to believe it was an elder god or deep sea creature but it was likely an iceberg breaking off.

Israel has had talks with prime minister talking about accelerating the return of their messiah, I don't believe Israel is trying to trigger revelations but they are implicit pushing their own beliefs ignorant to greater implications of the third Temple. As far as I'm concerned modern Jews are the Khazars at best or modern Pharassies whom Christ denounced. I'm as drunk as can be so I'll touch up on this when more sober if you feel like continuing the conversation.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Do you think chemtrails are legit?

17. I don’t doubt that they would try something like that. But I don’t have a stance either way.

18. Thanks for answering. I appreciate it.

19. You’re very welcome