Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ask A Collective Volunteer Anything

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by TranceKid, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Obviously won't discuss location, anything else goes. 

Go go go go.

2. Wrong section!?!?!

3. Why do bud tenders hide the scale reading from the patient? If I was a volunteer, I would turn the scale around to the patient so they can see I weighed it fat with .1 over. That way I could get a tip and some repeat donations.

4. they do here, sounds like your place is shady

5. do you have to pretty much know someone to get a position at this kind of place or is it easier than I thought?

6. Yeah, all the cali dispensaries are shady. I always have to ask to see the weight. The bud tenders seem to be a bit annoyed at this, but I tell them if they weigh it fat, they get a tip.

7. weird, my places here in LA always show the weight and it's always fat, I go home and verify it half the time just to make sure the scales aren't rigged and it's always true

you gotta go to legit places, not the ones with crackheads buying $4g one at a time

8. Don't speak for NorCal. We got some bomb ass clubs and delivery services up here

9. No doubt. Ok, so then it must be me. Bud tenders must look at me and think "I can rip this guy off" and weigh it our to .9.  Fuck it. No tip, no repeat business. My delivery service always weighs it out to 1.0 on the g.

10. It's probably just the clubs that are shitty. I've heard that SoCal is filled with shady clubs, with a couple good ones sprinkled in here and there.

11. #11 Hello ladys, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2013
    very true

since LA passed it's law and went back to the OG pre-ICO 135 clubs or whatever, that cut a lot of the "drug dealers" out

actually kinda nice, even tho it fucked prices (supply & demand)

12. If you're a hot girl, all you have to do is ask to volunteer. Especially any collective that has a hash bar...

Thats what we do. I can't speak for all collectives but this one weighs out to at least .1 over, if not .2 sometimes .3. 

13. what if I'm not a hot girl.

14. Word of mouth! I want proof! Show me and i'll stfu and give you a tip and a good rep on weedmaps..

15. The smart places are off weedmaps ;)

16. then i'll never find them and continue to bitch on this forum lol.

17. Many places have gone off sites like WeedMaps, THC Finder, Leafly, etc. They're mostly all word of mouth/referral based now. 

18. ok thanks for the heads up. I'll have to ask around I guess. :(

19. Yea ive noticed by dispensaries menu is no longer online.

Op do you guys take meds from people who walk in? If so how much do you take? And how much cash reimbursment do you give them for there time?

20. can you medicate while you're assisting customers because sign me up if you can