Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asian Stoners

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by UKTokingGrower, Jun 7, 2013.

1. #1 UKTokingGrower, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
    Im no racist, but have you wondered how an asain would cope with having red eye? Any asians her on GC :)?

2. Finally we can get to the bottom of this. I've always wondered if Asians can see if they get stoned.

3. im asian and i smoke daily. ask me anything

4. When you toke, do your eyes close?

5. Im half asian half white, when i burn i go full asian.

6. asians aren't white?

7. yea bro i be sleep walking on them clouds

8. I'm half Japanese half Persian

I have squinty eyes and can barely see when I'm high.  Feel like fucken Brock from Pokemon

9. Only if I start getting tired, then boom shut forever

10. You seriously don't know how to spell asian?

11. Half Korean,half white ,yes our eyes look shut when we get stoned,surprisingly it does not effect how well we see.friends had alot of fun with it when i used to hang with people when i was younger.very good at parties as an eyes breaker :p

12. I'm getting stoned with a asian buddy on Sunday! Will report back

13. I'm asian, my eyes probably get a little squintier but it's not nearly as noticeable as my white friends.  With my allergies that make my eyes red and the fact that people usually think asians are straight edge, hard working, and super responsible (well, it depends on how you look too I guess, if you look like a punk asian or a scumbag, people will probably treat you with the deserved amount of avoidance) I can usually smoke as much as I want and not have people question me about it.

And yes I put soy sauce in my bong.   :hide: