Asian Massage Parlor.. felt kinda guilty?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Sep 4, 2016.

1. I got convinced to go to one after my hotel party, I had just came back from basic and my friends peer pressured me..

I was expecting a regular massage but it was something else.

The girl was cute and pretty hot (I like Asian girls) and I couldn't help but think I was sinning/breaking the law..

I was trying to talk with her but its like she didn't give a fuck.

Then after she kicked me out.

I wish I didn't over think and just went with the flow. I would've enjoyed it more if I relaxed and opened my eyes. I was soooo nervous.

Any thoughts? Did you ever go to them ? Please help.

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's a massage parlor .. not a brothel.

Stop worshipping women .. lol

You're just going to end up handing your balls over to them, and they'll see you as less than male. They'll feel like they're in control of you and your emotions. Don't let em. You're the one who should be ignoring women.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I see no logical reason to feel any guilt. I've never done that but if I did I sure as shit wouldn't feel guilty. But hey that's me. I'm assuming she jerked you off? If so what they hell are you upset about dude lol. Smoke and bowl and calm down you didn't murder anyone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Please stop, even I feel bad laughing at this.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Brother , enjoy the wash down , enjoy the massage , and enjoy the happy ending. God isn't going to punish you. It's not like you raped her. We used to hit those so much , 3 xmass ago I was gifted a nice scarf by mamasan. She probably had the ones on break knitting them downstairs. Lol. It is what it is brother. Can't say I've been to one in a couple years though. Got a bad ass girl who loves me now. That's where I'd feel the guilt. I can't do that to her. And I wouldn't want it done to me. But if your single , fuck it enjoy life.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. #6 Sneaky Snake, Sep 4, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    You got a handjob from a pretty girl, OP and you paid for it. Just like 99.999999999% of men who ever lived. If god didn't want you to do this, he wouldn't have given you a penis.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Its weird because I just met her and she was telling me to take off my clothes already like wtf. I tried to kiss but she pushed me away ;/

• Like Like x 2
  8. Glad to see you made it through basic man. Is the military doing for you what you hoped it would?

9. OP, I too have been to an Asian Massage Parlor and it was a good experience because I have a fetish for real authentic asian women. No shame...

• Like Like x 2
  10. I tend to like these places because the asian women there are fresh from china and these women are a huge fetish of mine. Do I have a problem?

• Like Like x 1
  11. troll thread anyone who believes is gullible.

12. Aren't you that one dude who made a post about getting hustled a couple of hundred dollars at the mall from a girl at one of those stands? Didn't she sell you lotion or some shit like that? Nice trolling here either that or you just can't handle women at all and should look into being gay.

Edit: Nvm you are that guy I found your post. You should go back to basic and get with guys cause you really can't handle girls at all.

Cute girl at kiosk scammed me?!

• Like Like x 5
  13. Was it in Colorado? Where?

14. Yes, Denver

15. Why would she want to kiss you? That's not her job. You get rubbed down with a happy ending. She's not your 20 minute girlfriend. Did you think you were getting a massage with your clothes on? Sorry to tell ya, even legit massages with no happy endings require you to strip down. I would suggest that you learn to embrace new experiences instead of being scared of them. Life will be a lot more interesting

• Like Like x 3
  16. i thought this was a post by white chris.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Wait, did you really try to kiss her after she gave a good rubby dub dub? Bro, you know they do that shit for money and nothing else. You'd probably be fun to bring to a strip club, bet you'd fall in love 5 times.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
  18. I've never understood the attraction of a hand job.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. it feels good

SeNt FrOm My•☆GaL@x¥ $5☆

• Like Like x 2