Ashtray???

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by R00R, Apr 26, 2009.

1. So I think I asked this question a few months ago but I think its time to try again. has anyone ever seen an Ashtray that was wrapped or lined in cork. I think it would be a perfect way to knock out my bowl after use. Any one ever seen anything remotely like it?

2. If you smoke bongs and you dont own this ashtray you are living in the past.

[​IMG]

Google: debowler

/thread

3. that thing. Looks amazing.

4. i dont beleive it, really, it doesnt look real, do you have one.. the site looks too amazing to order from

5. Like i said, if you smoke bongs, and don't own one, you are living in the past. I smoke bongs, and i am not living in the past. It's against the rules to post the link but like i said.... Google: Debowler They are $6 a pop.

[​IMG]

6. Just put my order in for one of these, cant believe no one thought of this earlier, What a great idea.

7. Wow, and I still just have a pokey and regular ash tray..

8. hahaha thats funny shit... i made one myself with a wooden ashtray and a drywall screw... but i second five to one's statement

9. same, it seems I too live in the past.

10. omg i need that ashtray!!!

11. nice, turkish silvers, i prefer royals

12. #12 Five To One, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    Same dude, but the shop closest to me that sells em for cheaper doesn't have em, i get royals most of the time tho.

and those of you living in the past, no worries, just upgrade for under $7 bux :) (idk how much shipping is, i got mine from a shop)

13. How does that ashtray work ? I don't understand

14. your joking right?

15. explain this debowler to me... (yes newb)

i am confuse

16. I want one of these... I just keep a golf tee near my ash tray.

17. hahahaha you use the poker in the middle as a bowl poker... kinda self explanatory

18. mmm nice.

i like the idea of cork though

i always use toothpicks after i eat, then throw them in ash trays, so i usually have a poker in every tray already.

19. a friend of mine jus took the rubber stopper off the butt end of a pool cue and screwed it to his ashtray its pretty key

20. kinda like this

[​IMG]

I think I'm gonna buy this