Ashtar, Commander In Chief of United Federation of Free Planets!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HippiePalace, Dec 27, 2009.

1. #1 HippiePalace, Dec 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2009
    Hello to grasscity.com forums from the Hippie Palace. If you are reading this we've got your attention. Unfortunately the building of the actual building that houses the hippie palace has been hampered by failed heating systems, plumbing issues, brain fog, and more stuff which could be attributed to just about anything and it is way too mind boggling to waste any more value brain thought on. :eek:

But we have made some accomplishments albeit discombobulated ones. The songwriting is going good and we are publishing them one at a time. Writing influences: John & Yoko, Led Zeppelin, the Blues, The Who, Hair/The Rocky Horror Show/patriotism...Red. White. Blue.
    In the meantime, I was sittin around one Saturday night in my bear cave alone, I was alone because I was sad. I was sad because I saw for with my own eyes the families and victims of marijuana prohibition. It hurts to see lives ruined over some little ridiculous thing. I mean, it is ridiculous. I was frettin over what I saw to be true. Cool coon-cat Earl walked in and (snuggled up in my lap, all purrin') and he telepathically conveyed the song, so I posted it here. Somewhere. I always forget where I am, do you? LOL! Awesome site, grasscity!

Everything else is all good. Glad ta meet cha'll. Wunjo!

2. :wave: Welcome to GC!

3. hello and welcome to the forums.