Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Asheville, NC dank.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by AlexTheGreat8, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Here are some shots of a recent pickup here in the 828

Attached Files:

2. Nicee stuff Asheville is such a chill city I got a few nice bongs from a couple different shops when I was over there.

3. went over to asheville today and found some bud, dont know the strain but its pretty dank

4. #4 subwoofer73, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    Looks real nice. :smoke: I have some HQ from the Mts. of NC as well

5. I usually get some really good stuff from over there. I love it up there. Lots to do outdoors and love camping there.

6. Looks like some good, nice grab

7. I drove to downtown Asheville hoping to "find" some dank. I saw a lot of people who looked like they smoke (stereotype), but of course I don't know anyone there. I checked out a couple of head shops but those guys are so cautious, which is understandable, but also a little ridiculous. I've heard downtown is where the dank is but I definitely had no luck.

My friend suggested that I bring my MFLB and vape with somebody. That'd be awesome if it worked!

8. I can't wait to move out of Charlotte and back to Asheville, way too many fucking people for me around here. I'd say the weed is about the same but I guarantee you don't see 15-20 cops on a slow night every time you go pick-up bud lol.