Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ashes to ashes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheHempress, Mar 29, 2003.

1. WTF?

2. Drama's gonna be with you no matter where you move...except for the Sunshine Coast and the Northwest...now those people rock!

3. PA is drama ill agree to that im glad mary didnt move... even though id love to get out of this godforsaken state... and as for the other situation w/ ant and all that i think ill make my comments to you IRL or on the phone. dont want anyone hating me.. they need to get to know me before they hate me :)
    and mary... i asked ant a question i tried to be nochalant about it but i guess this would probably open up more than i did.... i just played dumb when i talked to him (im good at that)..

and yes you can wear a dress too :)

4. Nic, you know what you should have said? "I'm sorry Ant, Julius just got out of the hospital, maybe he doesn't need anymore visitors right now" That's what you should have said! And how can you say that you didn't say stuff would happen? I fucking posted our IM log! Or did you even bother to read that?

I'm not mad that you warned me...not at all...I was pissed that you came over to my house that night...REALLY pissed. Why did you have to wait until the show was over? Ant asked if you wanted to leave, you wouldn't have been rude to agree with him...if you saw how mad I was, why didn't you use that as a reason to leave then? You know me Nic, you know how depressed I've been lately. Knowing that you should have known better than to make me feel worse by rubbing it in...which I don't know if that's what you meant by it, but that's how it looked. You should not have come over....I don't care what kind of lame excuse you have for it, the bottom line is you should not have come over. I was in no state to see you. Again, I'm not mad that you told me....how can I be? I'm mad because you came over with her. Now, if you had actually read any of the other posts in this thread you would have seen that me and Amira are cool...why did you have to post publicly like this and start shit up again?

Now, I was willing to forget the whole thing until you came on here acting like I had no reason to be upset...don't ever tell me I don't have the right to feel something. My feelings are important too.

BTW-- Jane, nobody hates you! I'm sure no one here feels that way..I just wanted to clear it up to Amira that I wasn't going to beat her ass b/c from the sound of her first post she thought I was going to....I got nothing against her...who am I to tell her who she can and can't like? I'm mad at Nic for coming to my house.

5. Ok...UPDATE! If anyone cares.

Me and Nic (DarkMatter36) talked and he apologized...things are cool now :D

6. Join us again tomorrow for another episode of "As Hempy Turns". :):p

Just jokin' kiddo! Glad things worked out!

7. As Hempy turns huh? That would be an awesome show....wonder who they'd get to play me?

Either way, I'd watch it :D

8. lol smokie
    I'd sure watch it
    im sure ther'd be some great weed too! :D

9. Smokinokie, you are a riot!!!!!!! HEMPRESS, glad all went good for you!!!!

10. You know what's very strange? Today my brother told me that he was planning on asking her out, and it didn't even faze me....I still don't even care...why do you think that is?

Last week it upset me more than anything, but today I don't feel anything....

I don't think I really do like him...sometimes I can't tell....maybe it was just because I'm lonely and I knew he liked me in elementary school and I ruined it then...I don't know, my feelings are weird. I don't think I really like anyone now that I think about it

11. I know what you mean Hempress, unfinished business...

12. No...now you don't know what to think anymore because you've got friends in real life that have become blades.

smokin you crack me up bro

13. LOL, it does seem like that, huh? Not true tho, I really don't like him anymore....I'm not afraid to show myself on the boards :D