Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ashes to ashes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheHempress, Mar 29, 2003.

1. love is such a fcked up thing ://

so hard to have a good relationship..and just love..i dunno..im only in a rambling mood so i'll end this post now..
    but man, love is hard to come by and keep

2. Yes, Nic, sometimes, isn't very good with words...

I'm glad you all don't want to kill me... and I never got the chance to thank Namron for welcoming me.. Thanks Namron... uh.. oh yeah that last post that i replied to namron didnt make much sense... sorry bout that, i was stoned... in further reply to namrons question i was looking at grasscity in general cuz everyone of nics friends houses i was at when i visited down there was on grasscity looking at shit... i recently joined a few other forums and thought i'd check it out...
    anyway... im going to bed... goodnight..

3. Sometimes?!

4. Ok... yeah you're right... Nic can't talk.. actually I think i told him that the other night... cuz he said something stupid and i was like, " YOU can't talk!"

5. hey, BTW, you guys didn't say anything to Ant about all this, did you? B/c I lied in my other post....I do care...I don't want him to know yet.

6. I haven't... I don't know if Nic said anything to him though...

7. Knowing Nic he probably did....Oh well, this has happened before and me and Ant were still friends thru that

BTW, I hope you didn't just join for this thread....posting here really can be fun and I hope you stick around :D

8. i didn't join entirely for the thread, though the thread was prolly what prompted me to join when i did...

you'll prolly be seeing more of me... =)

9. I applaud you Hempress for having the courage to let people you know in real life see your posts about real situations...I wish I had the guts to do that but then again I wouldn't want them knowing I grow.

10. LOL..thanks...yeah, once I start growing....well, I don't really know how to finish that sentance...I was gonna say I would stop coming here, but that's crap, I'm gonna stick around for a long while :D Then I was gonna say that I would stop letting people I know in real life see my posts...but it's too late for that! They already know who I am!

Either way, when I start growing again, only me and the guy who owns the barn is gonna know about it....well, at least we'll be the only ones who know where it is, b/c I plan on hooking my friends up, and they know I'm gonna do it this summer :D

11. Hempress you live in PA right? honestly, i think its PA... this place is evil! lol... love n PA dont work all the time...

12. lol, hell yeah. My lil babies are growin fast n strong

13. Smokie- Yeah, I live in PA....Lancaster County!

EDIT-I have noticed that this state has an awful lot of drama...even when I try to stay away from it (the drama) it sucks me in anyway...I need to move :D

14. I want to tell Hempress that I admire the way she's handled this whole situation. I don't know you, but I can tell your a good person. I would never be able to control my temper!

15. Why thank you! Yes, I do have a temper, but my family are the only people who see it :D

16. well..this will be the best one of them of all that you joined...i promise...and, if im wrong, ill suck your big toe .c

17. You're being really cool about the whole situation Hempress. If it were me that was experiancing this, I would hurt someone very badly. You're too good for an asshole like that. I don't know you or anything, but you must be an awesome person to handle the whole thing the way you are. I applaud you!

18. Mary, I didn't bring Ant and Amira over to your house... Ant was the one who wanted to go over, and what the fuck were Amira and I supposed to tell him? "No Ant, we can't... She's pissed off at Amira right now for liking you because you're in love with him."? Geez, that wouldn't have been smart. I only said to stay until the end of the show because it made sense too... Because I wanted everything to look as normal as it could... But I did turn around and see your face... It wasn't a happy face. I wasn't sure as to what the hell I should do! I was just trying to watch TV, Smile, and look pretty!

You can be pissed at me as much as you want Mary... I just wanted to warn you about the whole Ant thing... I never said stuff would happen... All I knew was that you like Ant, Ant thought Amira was pretty, and Amira liked Ant. Ant couldv'e tried stuff for all I knew! I didn't want to leave you in the dark, hell, you're my friend! And no, I haven't said anything to Ant about this yet, and I don't plan on it. I'm staying out of the crossfire on this one, if there is more crossfire to come.

I'm sorry this turned out as bad as it did... As it turned out, nothing at all happened... We all went to the K-Mutt concert, then came home and smoked all of my weed. I passed out at 3, and Amira and Ant weren't far behind me. We were all tired, and I don't think either Ant or Amira would be the one to make a move this soon... They've just met! I was simply warning you, and I wanted to talk to you about it on AIM so I could decide whether to tell Amira to not flirt or anything, but you kind of ran off as soon as I told you. Oh well... I got my warning out to you, just not the other way around. Well, I'm done for now. BTW, you're one of my best friends too, dude.. We've been through a lot together... I can say some stupid things sometimes, but that's just me... I don't talk real well.... Mainly because I don't think about what I'm saying before I say it... But I think before I write or type; this time, I'm not talking out my ass... Ask Ant of Amira if you think any of this is shit I made up.

19. hahaha..nice title dm