Ashcathers/Precoolers

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Thickkushcloudz, Aug 6, 2012.

1. I have a budget of about 150-200 dollars. I was looking at buying:

Blaze Glass - 2nd Dog Stemless Inline 4-arm Perc Ice Bong - Green - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

or

Black Leaf - Beaker Base 8-arm Perc Ice Bong - Blue - Percolator Bongs - Glass Bongs - Bongs and Waterpipes - Smoking Pipes - Grasscity.com

but i want to add an Ash Catcher/Precooler, iv owned bongs before and not a newb persay but i have no idea about precoolers so i was wondering if anyone knew of some good choices to add to one of these bongs to round out my budget, im leaning towards the inline mostly for looks, so if u have any other bong recommandations on the site around these prices (18" or above with a percolator or inline) that would be helpful also.

2. Wow thanks for that site, hope i can find some info on it those are great prices and exactly what i was looking for. Fingers crossed that the sites reputable

3. if you find any info on it please pm me bro I want to order from there too but am hesitant to

4. if you're looking to spend 150 to 200 check @qua L@b, ive bought a syn showercap a/c and syn showerhead a/c along with a toro 8 arm trash catcher. All Do a ton of work. Any glass bought off there is guaranteed to be quality.

5. where are perc bongs for under $200 on there? I just checked out their website and their bongs were so expensive and plain I dropped my pipe on the ground

6. sorry man haha, misread and thought you wanted 150-200 on a ashcatcher. after one of those. The three a/cs i bought were 150-200 each so stick to gc! If you're not spending to much why not go snoop around your local head shops. you could always look on ioffer too haha.