Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

ashcatcher question!PICS

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by swishersweet2, Jan 3, 2013.

  1. Hmm, I've never seen one before, your best bet is to order it custom from a local blower
  2. #3 Mysteryman3000, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2013
    Toro offers 14mm a/c and get a double female convert
  3. Yes toro makes male AC he needs an AC with a female since his tube is direct inject. At least I think that's what he's saying.
    And idk if you do or do not but if you don't smoke concentrates getting a DI was a horrible idea.
    Also if you are smoking errlz out of it more diffusion means less tasty oil
  4. Why not just get a 14mm female to 14mm female adapter? They are cheap, no more than $20. usually. Then use whatever 14mm ac you want.

  5. thats what im saying i couldn't word that sorry i smoke both flowers and errl out of them i dont really have a dedicated errl rig but the flowers sometimes hit too hard

  6. i feel like that would be too high the bong would tip over right?

Share This Page