Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hyche862, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Is the high you get from smoking ash worth it?

2. Ash is pure carbon. Resin though is possible to get a high from.

3. Never tried it, never will.
    Probably not seeing that ash is just the remains of burnt plant matter.

4. What? Why would you smoke ash?

5. I think he means black ash. Not the sticky resin you get in your pipe, but the ash that you usually dump afterwards. Right?

6. That doesn't even sound attractive

7. Smoking ash will get you nowhere if to mean resin I don't recommend it, you'll just end up with a headache and no high buy some weed dude

8. I think maybe this guy forgot the H in front of HASH?

9. BC if thats the case then yeah the highs definitely worth it! O>O

10. That is literally word for word what I thought in my head reading the OP...

There's no point to smoking ash. It's ash because you've already smoked it all.

Resin is one thing, you can smoke that and it can get you a bit high even if some people think it's gross and fiendy. But ash? You can't smoke ash, man. :poke:

11. if you tap out crumbly black ash after smoking the grower messed usually improperly flushed if the bud is good it should burn white nd easily but other than that no idea what you mean

12. #12 420neverforget, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
    You mean Ima hit that shit and DIE?