Ash Trays

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by cman, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Just wanted to make a post here and see what people thought about these ash trays. The hooked one is for your bubblers or other pieces that you cant turn upside down. The other is just for regular bowls.

Pretty much like a debowler, just doesn't melt or break.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Funny story actually, I don't smoke my bowl to the point where it's cashed! I have this little tin thing that I put all of my well you could call it roach weed in for when I run out of bud, it actually helps out alot ! i've been doing it for a couple years now ! I have about 4 grams of half smoked bud right now hahah.

3. *bump*

4. im out on ANY metal ashtray or tools. Just to dangerous scraping glass with it. Ive broken insides of bowls and slides easily on accident on a couple of occasions.

I use bamboo skewers for kabobs , i just cut them really short, and theyre much better on your glass.

For ashtray i use a TapDatAsh ashtray. Theyre like 15 or 20 bucks and silicone, nothing really sticks to it, its got 2 14mm slide holes and 2 18mm slide holes, and spaces for your wraps, papers, sticks/tools etc.

[​IMG]

5. [quote name='"SotalyTober"']Funny story actually, I don't smoke my bowl to the point where it's cashed! I have this little tin thing that I put all of my well you could call it roach weed in for when I run out of bud, it actually helps out alot ! i've been doing it for a couple years now ! I have about 4 grams of half smoked bud right now hahah.[/quote]

This is actually a good idea lol

6. how is that a good idea? just smoke it until its done.

who wants to smoke half smoked weed?

7. Cause the last hit or two is normally garbage anyway, and your probably already high without it. And if you weren't high, you plan on packing another anyway, right? I'd rather have a bunch of burnt weed than no weed at all..