Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ash To Mouth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by magicman8, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Anyone ever have this happen to them

whats the best way to avoid this for newb smokers. ?

2. Do you mean hitting a blunt or joint the oter way, if so tjis has happened to me a few times cuz im so stoned and dont realize it lol

3. Scooby snacks? Filters. Or 'plug' the bottom of the bowl with a fatter nug, if it's large enough.

4. Tried this once on this girl, swear to god she nearly tried to rip my penis off.

Wait...wut?

5. Assuming you mean a bowl, use a screen, it'll cut a lot of the ash from being eaten. I use all glass so I prefer glass jax.

6. yea, use screens, or like CKTony said, pack a bowl with a little pebble of weed at the bottom of the bowl to block the intake howl

7. This only ever happens to me if I inhale to hard on a glass piece. It's not a huge problem with me, and I don't want to use a screen and ruin my bud's flavor for something that doesn't bother me.

8. Yup. You either need to use a screen or put a bigger nug in the bottom of the bowl, and not smoke that nug until you suck up its ashy remains. :p

Also, your tongue is the best line of defense between your bowl and your throat. :D

9. [​IMG]

Edit: OH!! You said asH to mouth, my bad ;)
    [​IMG]

10. LMAO @ sheldon. bass to mouth...anyone?

11. [quote name='"jduce2412"']LMAO @ sheldon. bass to mouth...anyone?[/quote]

<3 bass to mouth. Forgot about that episode

12. Hope that's a joke because that's fucking revolting. :confused:

13. [quote name='"Forked Up"']

Hope that's a joke because that's fucking revolting. :confused:[/quote]

Just like the knowing how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop, the world may never know...