Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ash in your mouth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420smoker87, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Ass in my mouth?

2. Yes. My ass. Your mouth. Go to town on that shit.

3. :bolt:

4. Lol just kidding I'm not gay. Not that I have a problem with gays, just not my thing.

5. wat
    o_O

6. Yeah I say some strange shit when I'm fucked up.

7. Hey, sorry for bringing back an extremely old thread haha. I was just looking up stuff about getting ash in your mouth since it just happened to me... its whatever though.

But this one time, I was smoking with my friend (a blunt), and there was probably about 4 good hits left. However I guess I didn't hold the blunt tight enough and when I inhaled, I literally breathed in a little flaming blunt, which flew right to the back of my mouth, got stuck in my throat, and just burned it for a couple seconds before i managed to swallow it.

Needless to say, my friend was rolling on the floor laughing within seconds.