Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ash in the mouth is NOT cool

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stonedking64, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Yeah, i'm just saying...Just happened to me. I'm super :eek: and stuff but it was not fun.

Anyone else experience this?
    Am I going crazy?
    Am I just super stoned?

Please, let me know..
    :smoke:

2. I've definitely had that happen numerous times in the past. Mostly when people dont realize its cashed and then still pass it back to you. Smokin noobs. :rolleyes:

3. Get some screens man :bongin:

I hate it the most when you don't know it's there. You walk up to someone and end up smiling and theres ash all in your teeth and shit...

4. lol does anyone else call the ash in the mouth scooby snacks?

5. yup I always gag when that happens

6. I do too :eek: I just like ignore it though.

7. i hate when i get pooped on as well..

8. Lol I usually don't have that happen to me:D But I don't do much smoking now that I have my MFLB:)

9. one time i had a little steamroller i made and didnt clean the ashes out before using it again. Took a big toke and ashes went down my throat. it took so much water to clean it me. lol

10. Flaming bud is much worse.

First time I saw it happening, my friend was taking a hit and I saw a fucking fireball go through my pipe... I was like 'Bro that's gunna hurt' and he was confused for a second, than he started dying, blew through the bowl and wasted a lot of weed. It was funny though ^_^

11. Damn, talk about a fucking buzzkill lol:hello:

12. just get a screen

13. haha fucking flaming shooters that hit the back of your throat. Now those fucking suck.

14. shit dude, first time smoking and im with my friend and when he hits he hits like hes trying to suck a nug through a straw and i was using my glass pipe and it was night so i could see the emebers light up and he was sucking super hard and i saw them move and was like "Dude stop!" but he was baked and didnt stop and sucked up to big ass ones and like did this super ninja move and like jumped back from my pipe and i was laughing sooooooo fucking hard! and still whenever we are in public jokingly im always like "DUDE EMBERS!" and he just laughes and goes dude that fu kin suked. funniest smoking thing ever or when we were using a sneek a toke and he blew so hard into it that he blew all the dryer sheets everywere and we just sat there and laughed for like 5 minutes but now im going off topic sorry:)

15. It happens to the best of us

16. I smoke blunts man, no ash in my mouth!:)

17. Was it dank bud? :O

18. Whenever noob smokers use my bubbler, they always either suck too hard or not let the pressure off often enough (the carb) and the dank ass bong water with all that drowned ash goes up the stem like a straw right into their mouths.
    I think it goes without saying that it always a very humorous occasion.

19. This is why every head shop sells screens, start using one and enjoy your smoke the way it is supposed to be. It is a disgusting pipe that leaks ashes into your mouth. This is easily avoided by using a screen.

20. might be if you're Misty