Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ash Color

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Do you smoke your bowls till they go a little white or until the entire thing is white ash? :bongin:

2. Smoke them until I can't smoke them anymore :bongin:

The colour of the ash imo. shows how well the bud was cured. The nicest smelling, smoothest smoke, usually produces a nice clean greyish-white coloured ash.

3. I smoke till its pure ash. If there's black clumps of burnt bud in the bowl I'm still smoking it.

4. Smoke it until it's dust!

5. I only load up snaps ( a single hit)

6. I think sometimes when the herb does not burn all white, the bud was not flushed properly, too. I've noticed the more into toking I get, I'll pass on an ashy bowl and just load another one or call it right there.

7. I light the bowl till no smoke comes out.

8. I agree that white probably means it was cured correctly while if it's black or darker in color it probably wasn't.

9. Im pretty sure if its like white n fluffy it was flushed good before harvest, if its greyish/black it wasnt flushed as good. Dunno if the cure has that much to do w it.

And for checkin to see if you got hits left.......jus dab your finger in ur bowl to see if anythings still in there to hit.

10. Smoke till you can't smoke no mo'.