Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ash catcher ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir fapsalot, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Ok I bought an ash cathcher for my bong since it doesn't have any kind of perc. I bought it to keep it cleaner but I also heard that they can really help the smoothness of the hit. If Some one could put some insight on this it would be helpful Btw this is the one I bought ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1388181216.302782.jpg

2. I got an 8 arm almost exactly like that. It will make it a bit smoother but adds alot of drag. But it will keep your piece 10 times cleaner so its definatly worth it.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

3. not trying to be rude but is there anything specific you would like to know? i, personally, dont like extra attachments on my pieces. i feel like choosing a proper downstem, diffused bowl can make a huge difference in smoothness and enjoyability. add along pack size, how much water, and igniting method, and you can do a lot of different hit styles. now, i will say that ashcatchers can make those differences, especially the cleanliness of it. i find dumping my water after a few bowls keeps my tubes clean for at least 4-7 days, then its time for a proper bath.

what kind of piece do you have? tube beaker? basic downstem and bowl?

4. Tube 1ft ice catcher with a slitted downstem

5. Buying an ash catcher basically is adding more water filtration and adding a percolator. This in the end makes for a more smooth hit. Great idea of getting one, i just bought a vape over an ashe catcher.... Going to be picking one up soon!