Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ash Catcher Size

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by asianpsuation, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Ok so i'm going to pick up an AC for my PH(x) tomorrow, it'll be something high end cuz i can't deal with more drag than this damn thing is putting out right now. Heres my question: the only measurement i need is the joint size at the end of the slide right? I know it'll either be 18.8 or 14.4, and maybe im being retarded, but honestly depending on where i begin to measure the joint, i get either around 14 or around 18, so i'm completely unsure as to what size ash catcher i need. The joint at the end of the pipe is 18.8, but its the slide measurement that i need i'm assuming. My Ph(x) is triple perc'd with a splash guard, but it is NOT the Tetra, mine is 20". Can anybody clarify where to measure i.e. the outside rim of the stem, the inside hole of the stem where the bowl fits, etc. Once again, sorry if this question is retarded, i've used a billion bongs and i never thought i didn't know how to measure i down stem, but apparently i cant' lol. thanks.