Ash catcher question

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by skablazemaster, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Ash catcher, pre cooler, percolator, whatever you please to call it.
    I have a 14" roor straight tube, and I'd like to shake things up and get just a big stupid ash catcher to put on it for occasions. Could all you beautiful blades recommend anything? Price doesn't matter, I'd rather have good quality. :)
    Please and thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I'd go for a honey comb perk ash catcher. Be prepared for a annoying cleaning though.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Bump

4. Honeycomb, or a honeycomb/turbine.

5. A fritted puck ash catcher will for make milky smooth hits my homie just got one and it is sooooo dank... we loaded up some cheese and it was creamy smooth

6. Actually i dunno if its cqlled a puck but it looks like a hocky puck and its fritted haha good luck finding in man

7. I own a sabertooth pre cooler that has a shower head to honeycomb perc and I love this thing. I also got a j hook from my LHS and now I use it as a bubbler. And i got it on sale for 35 bucks.

8. #12 Mayhem Inc, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    Egh, the price really isn't that bad compared to the others. And like you said in the op you want something with quality.

Plus their 420 sale is going on I think? You should snatch it up.

9. #13 hykse, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015

Attached Files:

10. Get a carbon filter if you're looking to keep your piece cleaner but an ash catcher if you're looking for added diffusion

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum