ash catcher/ pre-coolers??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by yeah dude., Feb 23, 2009.

1. do they really make the toke that much better i have no experience with one? do you suggest that i get one or is it not really worth it?

2. they do work, but be careful I bought one that was a piece of shit the water would come up through the bowl after finishing a hit. I don't know why and I've tried it every way possible. Sucks cause I would like to use it. It keeps your bong so much cleaner too. but that's all I have on that.

3. ash catcher seems cool

4. yea they make it hit a lot smoother especially when paired with a diffuser downstem. it is also nice to be able it suck it through and not get ashes in your actual bong

5. I plan on getting one soon. They seem pretty dank.

6. I personally think they are definitely worth it. they keep your bong much cleaner and make it much smoother, as mentioned above. why would you not want to double filter your hit if you have the choice. only downside is that it adds another piece to your bong. so its another thing that can break and makes it harder to transport, but i think the benefits outweigh the costs...

7. o ya man my shop got some new torro ashcathcers in with a 12 perc set up their so beautiful

8. thanks guys